How do i keep smoking without getting caught.

Discussion in 'General' started by Phildoe, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Today i smoked a couple bowls with my friends before going to a football game at school. When i got home, right away my mom knew i was high and i just got grounded. Ive started smoking around August and my mom has questioned me a couple times asking if i was high and i always just denied it. But today i just said fuck it and came out and told her the truth. I dont really want to keep trying to hide that i smoke weed from my mom because she always seems to know. Its more of that i need help trying to convince her to be ok with it. Any tips?

If it helps im 15 years old almost 16. My dad is a recovering addict in NA and my mom thinks that im gonna "end up like him" If i continue to smoke pot. So she is kind of brainwashed that weed is some hardcore bad drug.

2. Clear eyes, feed up before you go home deodourant, chuck a shit n go to bed.
    Thats the aussie way mate works all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I think you made a typo I your age....

But you should probably lay off the pot until they forget.

Or go the route I did and force my mom to watch the union while she was lecturing me. That made her be quite real quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Any by clear eyes i mean use drops to get of the redness in your eyes.

5. If all else fails, join the circus

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Your a teen so you can pass the sleeping off as just laziness.

7. Show her the carfax. No, but really, show her the facts about weed. That's what I did when I was your age. I let my Mom know that I still make good grades in school, etc. Then we watched The Union together lol

8. I will mention was 13 (now 23) when i started smoking and only been caught once with a gram and that was by coppers after walkin out of a club off my head on pingers while trying go home so i could smoke it and go to bed. Never been caught with anything and i never afraid to admitt im a drug addict of all kinds but i love my cos i always return mary jane at end.

9. Defs show your mum the union its every stoners point of call for haters. If i could get another hardcopy i would frame it on wall in my house.

10. Well, the first step is to turn 18 :laughing: second step is to move out. If she doesn't want you fucked up under her roof, you gotta respect that.

11. #12 UnsuspiciousUsername, Nov 9, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013

Stop smoking weed.

But seriously, I like how you said "almost 16" as if they weighs in with any significant importance.  :laughing: Yeah, cause after 15, EVERYTHING changes.  :smoke:

12.  I'm sure she knows about pot it's not a new drug. I'm sure she had and has friends who smoke so convincing her could be hard to do. No matter what you'll do what you want and nobody can stop you but it is her house and her rules and if she chooses not to let you smoke while your in her house it's her choice.   I had a friend who made a agrement with his mom that if he got an A average he could smoke but if it dropped below an A Average he had to stop till next card came out. 1 time do I remember he dropped below a A average and that one time he followed his end and waited to smoke till next report card.  Thats through trigg, Drama, etc.  Moms are moms and they do get hearts broken easy so try your best to listen and not dissapoint her because she will be there no matter what.  Later in life you will wish you listened.. trust me..  Not saying your bad or smoking is bad but smoking to parents is the devil when thier kids are at stake..  All I'm saying is there will be time to smoke but respecting your mother if she doesn't give in.    Plenty of time to smoke after your an adult..

13. i believe the very first paragraph

14. All I can say is just be honest about it and tell her it's just weed... Everyone smokes pot. But in all respect for your dad I don't know what his drug of choice was just keep him in the back of ur head if ur bringing weed n shit home or gonna take a bong toke outside or something. It's just the fact he's a recovering addict and some people are easily triggered and then have cravings to use again. I know this first hand as my brother is in NA as well and I want the best for him and for him not to use anymore so I don't even bring weed around him or see him when I'm stoned for I know what it's like to try to get off harder shit. Personally weed helped my recovery from my other addiction but to lots of ppl it's a trigger. Point I'm getting at its a lot better once u r honest and can stop sneaking around stressing out if she's gonna find out and let her know its just weed... No ones ever died from weed. Both my parents rather me smoke weed other than go out n drink n do other shit.

15. Also don't fight the fact if she gets angry or tells not to smoke around the house she'll be happy with the fact ur at least being honest n still goin by her rules n respecting them. And never smoke around ur dad it's hard on some ppl was hard for me when I was only a couple months clean from other shit but keep it as a reminder too don't try other shit it's actually addictive ppl say they don't get addicted I said the same thing till the drug I used got me and u get physically addicted to a point ur body needs it or it shuts down and u feel like dieing for over a week. Be honest with family n stick to being a stoner other drugs fuckimh suck I wish I stayed true to my stoner life style.

16. Clear eyes and u meant 25 right? Make sure u dont smell like weed and dont have red eyes.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app