Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i keep my bud moist?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mokopea, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I just got some amazing haze, but the only downfall is its leafy and dries out really fast. it would be great if someone could help me figure out how to make it moist again. :3

i have a 500ml mason jar. and i don't know if i should just throw the weed inside with an orange peel..or put it in a bag..in the jar..and then the orange peel? or..idk. i don't even have an orange. or an apple. so if anyone knew about using toilet paper or..a paper towel to moisten the bud that would be great. i'm going to say i have bout ..3 grams of it right now, so idk. help! :O

2. please help. it's drying as we speak. ;_; it's too tasty and amazing not to make moist!!

3. if you have bread you can put a small piece in there for moisture too

4. but i heard that bread could mold it?

5. pretty sure any moisture could mold it =\
    Though when I use break i tend to wrap it in kitchen towel before putting it in the jar since the bread crumbs are annoying as hell.

6. Anything can mold it if left in for too long.

Get a mason jar, some orange peels and put them both inside but make damn sure they dont touch each other or mold will come.

Also I would suggest keeping them in the jar for 4-6 hours max as it can make it grow mold if left for longer.

7. but do i just keep the bud out or do i put the bud in a bag? and i dont have any orange peels. ;__;

8. Store it in a mason jar