Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I keep from greening out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SecondClass, Feb 6, 2014.

1. I just got some super high-quality dro (best weed I've ever had, lol) yesterday. I'd say it's a level above dro.

Anyway I just smoked literally one bowl from my homemade bong and I am so high lol

Anyway so I was just worried about 'greening out'. It's never happened to me, so even though I'm already high as hell, can I smoke more without falling asleep or throwing up or whatever?

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Just wanna clarify, "dro" actually has nothing to do with quality of weed, it just means it was hydroponically grown. You can grow weed outside just as well or better if you know what you're doing. I wouldn't worry about greening out, especially if you have a little bit of tolerance built up