how do i keep animals away??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by greenmeany, Jun 4, 2007.

1. anyone have the problem of little animals around your garden??? these little fuckers keep eating my plants and i dont know what to do. i dont want to put mesh around my garden as it wil make it more conspicuous. anyone have any ideas??

2. Piss around the area. Obviously don't piss on your plants or close enough they'll soak up some piss. But this works well from what I've been told.

3. instead of dropping the cosby kids off at the pool, drop them off in the woods

4. little animals ? like rabbits? or like deer? deer can be handled by buying some very high test fishing line and stringing it around trees or what have you and making a perimeter. piss at the plot all the time too. there is also a plant out there called "Piss Off" its got some special genes that make it pump out a faint smell, that will keep many animals at bay. it really works, i got a couple and i chased my dog around with them, we was so sketched out about them.

5. Yea piss around it, and do the fishing wire thing.

6. a pellet rifle or .22???

7. yeah hes gonna sit there for 24 hours waitin for an animal to come up, lol.

8. doesnt garlic work with deer? and what about other animals??? would u need a lot of garlic ? lol thanks

9. thats if vampires are lurking at your grow i guess.An animal is fearfull to
    an unknown creatures scent(shit,piss,etc...).drink allot of water, and go
    outside, and piss like a race horse around your site.

10. i've seen a vampire at my grow site actually, luckily i was wearing a huge garlic neckless

11. ya pissing works REAL well i also put up some small fenceing around them to.... stole the wood from my dads shed and and the fencing from my neighbors barn lol:rolleyes:

12. what about ants any simple solution? ill piss around my plant tomorrow haha i heard gasoline around the plant helps fend off animals but haven't tried it yet

13. dude wtf just piss

it's free what more do you want

14. If you got ants, dump a bunch of dry grits around their nest... They'll take it down to the nest, feed it to the whole colony, then they'll all explode as the grits expand in their stomachs :D :devious: :laughing:

As for animals... Piss... A LOT (or pee in some bottles and keep them around your perimeter)... Don't do this in the autumn, though. The scent will attract deer (mating season).

15. grits will do that?! lol I've heard that rice will do that to pigeons

16. Grits will definitely do that. I used to live in southern GA (fireant country), and we had several nests near our house... So we went out and spread grits all around the mounds.... Eventually they all died and didn't come back :D

I know for sure that alkeseltzer (sp?) will do it to any birds (they can't burp or fart and the gas will build and they go boom)... I dunno if rice will, though. I could see it happening if the bird ate enough rice...

17. hahahah thanks for the grits trick

18. This will sound cazy but go to your local zoo and tell them you wanna get like 5 or 10 pounds of BIG CAT shit....NOTHING will come around there. The reason I know is my dad grows lots of REAL vegtables and had lots of problems with rabbits n deer n stuff and after he used that ...NOTHING fucked with his garden.

19. make sure the land where it is isnt in an open field boardering a wooded area, thats where deer live.

second.
    draw a little doodle showing animals dieng around a pot leaf, then post that in the ground with a steak.