how do i increase my penis girth

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by In My Zone, Apr 18, 2010.

1. someone should do a chart for womens vaginas.
    [​IMG]

2. chick's vaginas are just as much different as mens dicks are. so that graph shouldnt be followed.

some chicks are tight, some are loose, not cuz they were made that way by some big dick bastard. but cuz they were born to be that way. just as your dick was destined to be the size and shape it is right now.

so if you think about it as that graph is a good indicator for chicks that are a particular size and their holes are that big around then yeah, the people that measure in the red will please those particular women the most.

but if you had a woman that was a little bit tighter than them, but just as deep, then you would be in the right track.

it makes me wonder tho how they did this survey. like did they have 910 dudes of each of those exact increments of measurement, and then like another 910 women, and they say ok next guy step up and place your penis in her vagina and thrust 4 times.

ok ma'am on a scale of 1 to 10 how enjoyable was that.

that would be nice to fuck 910 chicks in a matter of days, but jeez that would be uber gross.

and since they probably didnt use that method, then are they asking street whores? cuz they would be the only kind of woman i can imagine that would have been able to sample that many different sized dicks.

3. Wrap a slice a ham around your dong.

4. Who's measured the circumference of their cock? :confused:

5. This.

6. i did. lets just say im in the D range. you pick the combination.

which goes to show all that is BS cuz ive made plenty of girls happy. and they keep coming back, so its not like they were faking it. you cant fake a squirt.

7. I don't know about anyone else but I thought this was fucking hilarious.

But like every else said. Fuck that chart. When you are dead you are remembered by what you did, not how big your penis was.

8. My gf sprung that chart on me sometime towards the end of last year. Said she showed it to her ex and he claimed he was an A. Hahaha. What a load of shit. She said I was bigger than he was and I'm a D by that chart. I don't care if he was lying or if she was lying. The whole thing is laughable.

9. Get one of those things that vaccum wraps food, apply to penis, and you have an instant penis the size and shape of a cereal box.

10. i was just thinking, lets say you have a 6 inch dick, but its also 6 inches around. does that mean you have a square penis?

you could say you have 36 square inches of cock youd like to shove into her.

she would probably either get kind of excited, or think you are a complete nerd.

11. AHAHAHA, that made my night lmfao!

12. bro fuck da size shit a 5.5 girth is good 2/3rds woman's pleasure frm sex is at da opening of the vagina and that should be sufficient

13. Charts never solve a problem. They only create the perception of a problem. As long as she's happy, what have you got to worry about?

14. hahahahaha funniest thing ever +rep

15. punch your dick head reallly realllly hard numerous times and it will guarantee to swell up like a balloon and grow

• Like Like x 1
  16. 8 yrs ago.

I think the then 19yr old op has finished growing by now..... probably going the other way at 27

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. stick it in a hornets nest. guaranteed to work everytime

• Winner Winner x 2
  18. I've always been told you can put some miracle grow on it.:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. OMFG:laughing:

Sorry I don't think they give refunds or adjustments:roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 1