how do i increase my penis girth

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by In My Zone, Apr 18, 2010.

1. My whole life i have thought that i have a huge penis. im 19 years old, ive been with only 2 girls and they both said that im huge. but then i stumbled upon this chart and my world was turned upside down. take a look:

[​IMG]

Anyways... im 7 1/2 in length. i already knew that. but i was curious to my girth after seeing this chart. with hopes of scoring an "ideal/perfect", i proceeded to masturbate/measure my girth and i get a 5.5.

so sceptically, i compare my erection to this chart, when to my astonishment, i find out that i am only a C, or in other words "satisfying" :eek::eek::eek:

This has me tight, and i aint talkin about the only vaginas that i could tear apart...

I mean my whole life i thought i was fucking huge, now im simply "satisfying"??? it cant be like that, i cant be that guy.

so gc, is there any way to increase my girth so i can go back to being the man i once was? or am i stuck with this 'satisfying' penis forever?

2. Dude...fuck that chart. It is not true. You're fine the way you are.

• Like Like x 1
  3. lmfao. you should measure the size of your balls.

4. Two girls have complimented the size of your dick, and you're now worried because a chart in the internet says it's not good enough?

Dude, it's your dick, and you can fuck people with it.

Dick size is a pointless distraction.

Besides, what girls did they ask who knew their boyfriends girth? Dodgy chart, hardy anyone knows their girth.

• Like Like x 1
  5. forget the chart, if they tell you your good in the sack, then your moving it good.

• Like Like x 1
  6. try one of those penis pumps.

7. Don't listen to her, having sex with the chart will only further complicate your problems.

8. This chart is from a satirical website about penis size: penissizedebate.com

It is not to be taken literally.

9. Get a bucket
    Fill it halfway with this:
    [​IMG]

Then fill it to the top with this:
    [​IMG]

Then stir it up and inhale the fumes. Within 20 minutes your cock will start to grow.....

• Like Like x 1
  10. for real. girls love balls. ask 'em.

11. Oh God, not again Grasscity

not again

12. Peepee vagina!!

13. i feel as if i need a 3rd opinion. you volunteer?

btw im willing to try the penis pump

14. lmfao!!!!! havent you watched european gigolo?

15. many bong hits ago. please refresh my memory.

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohddssOqPao&feature=related]YouTube - Deuce Bigalow European Gigolo Part 7 (ENGLISH)[/ame]

7 minutes in

17. qft i do this all the time it works awsome!

18. This is so hilarious :laughing:

19. as long as you know how to use your penis then it should it fine. who cares what the chart says or people say. As long as you getting some hahaha. thats how i see it :hello:

20. Cock pushups bro!