How do I hookup with a girl?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by 603blaze, Dec 24, 2013.

1. theres this girl I work with whose down to hangout and blaze and I really wanna make a move on her.  I'm not very experienced and could use some advice on how to get things going when we actually are chillin'.  

2. i get like this sometimes too...really, just be yourself, dont make yourself feel awkward. it will come naturally when it just happens...just dont go for the homerun right after the first time you kiss. imo

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 snoopdog6502, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    Clean house,CLEAN BATHROOM, no dirty laundry ,clean sheets on a made bed, no dirty dishes, no full trash cans, vacuum the rugs, sweep and mop.

generally a gal will feel more comfortable and think your a keeper if your not a slob who needs mama to pick up after him.

The clean bathroom will make it nice if a bunch of babes come over to party. They wont hang around if the toilets too nasty to sit on.

Dude im telling you this shit works.

• Like Like x 5
  4. #4 Wahmehsay, Dec 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2013
    If she's at your place than plan something to do, even if your just watching a movie. Make sure you and your place smell nice. Relax sit/stand near her and things will progress naturally. Than go in for the kill whenever you feel your ready. If she came to your place it is probably what she wants as well so no pressure.

• Like Like x 2
  5. What everybody else said, invite her over, watch a movie, smoke a bowl and just go with the flow. You'll know when the moments right to go for it.

6. Just get her in a room by yourselves and just whip it out......youd be surprised

7. if its your first time, ideally you should be hooking up at her place; you want her to feel as comfortable as possible. Just straight up tell her you think shes cool and that you wanna come over and chill. Don't say you wanna do anything or whatever unless she says it first like if she says "You wanna hook up?" or something then you can play your hand but otherwise you should be abrasively using subtleties; do not reveal your hand, keep her in the dark until your alone and shes as comfortable as you think shes gonna get. Women love a man who can turn them on and make them think things without ever saying them..

Obviously your not gonna be able to do that very well however making normal conversation is not hard, how abrasively you come off with your cues is up to you and basically based off what type of person she is, if shes shy as all hell then maybe being too close is a bad thing however if shes abrasive herself anything could happen when you match that. 

To sum up what im saying here, be confident, dive right in and hope for the best..Once this happens its gonna be alot easier then you think..Usually. 

8. I feel like Finger My Urethra is secretly a 12 year old virgin 

• Like Like x 1
    Don't ruin my ego trip

10. Don't think of it as "making a move on her" just ask her if she wants to chill after work one day or another.

11. Ask her to chill with you. Be yourself, confident, smell good, ask her questions about herself, her likes, talk, women love a guy with a good sense of humor. Make her feel comfortable.
    Smoke, chill, watch a movie. Your good bro. Confidence!

Puff, puff, pass!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Teaese her about smal things and follow up with a good remark or say that u like or are ok with whsy

Sent from my r800i from the intergalactic spacestation!

13. look for a new job before you start to official date or before you have sex with her. i cant stand to work with a girlfriend. it will distract you and slow you down and make you look bad in front of your boss.and no matter how well you think you hide the relationship from co-workers, people with a day off already know you want to fucked her.