How do I help my plants?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Makuta, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if this is even just normal as it's my first grow.

My plants are both WW autos being grown organically in FFOF mixed with organic perlite. They're now 6 weeks and for the last week or so have shown some signs I don't like. Some leafs towards the bottom have been yellowing and gradually disintegrating. I've read that this is normal. However my main concern is these white/orange like spots randomly spread on some leafs.

I've been adding 15ml of FF Big Bloom to feedings (twice a week) since symptoms started and have been using 5ml of Molasses every other feeding for about 3 weeks.

Would love and appreciate any thoughts on it all. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. your plants look ok. Perhaps you should pic up an acustic guitar and sing songs to them They like that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks like your watering with tap water...

...are you?

4. Nope. I only water with bottled water with a ppm of 7 and normal PH.

5. Define

6. I can't tell you exactly because it's one of those color graded scales. But it looks to be 6.0-6.5. I've been using it since start of grow though, is it possible that It would take this long to show signs?

7. Yup

8. Looks like you are doing great for your first run! Hard to tell by the pics but you may have a lil spider mites or thrip damage. Both are visible w the naked eye.

You could bump up the Big Bloom a lil or increase how often you use it. Overall your plants are fairly dark green so losing a couple bottom leaves isn't a big deal.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Thanks for the advice buddy! I'll up the Big Bloom for next feeding. As for spider mites/thrip damage, I wouldn't have guessed. Do you know any good methods for dealing with this or should I play it out a little longer before taking action?

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm not there man...lol. It may not be pest damage but take a look at the leaves and see if you notice anything crawling around. Most of us use ipm to prevent pests early on. Take a look and let me know if you see anything.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Why would water with a pH of 6.0-6.5 cause damage like this though?

12. I was saying yup to the possibility of delayed effect from contaminated water in plants

not necessarily the PH

13. Irrelevant to your situation disregard

• Like Like x 1
  14. Plant looks fine trim off all the old leaves and let it grow

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

15. I too see some "bite" marks maybe. If you have spider mites they are a bitch to get rid of. Read up on them and then go to town. The bites are little white spots where they sucked the juice right out of the plant.

Secret room

16. probably time for a transplant

17. Neem oil will get rid of spider mites and won't harm your plant. I had them on an apple tree I grew from seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  18. Forget the little treats you are poisoning them

better to add some calmag 1x time per week

first tho give them a foilar spray of calmag

noobs who use bottled water are depriving their plants of the much needed Mg

good luck