How Do I Hang My Lights!?!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by SaveThyRoaches, Aug 10, 2007.

1. I Just wondered how i can hang hang my light without putting holes in the celing or walls plz help my grow is already going and have two plants going but the are going to start having issues as they get taller plz help!

2. How come you cant put holes in the walls/ceiling? Erm, you could build a frame over the top of your plants i suppose, but that'd be a pain in the ass to do on short notice. Just drill some holes into the beams in the ceiling and if your worried about them after your done get a tub of filler to fill em in.

3. Put a noose around their necks.

Or, try and fix a horizontal bar running along the top of your grow space, and attach a chain/pulley mechanism to it.

4. i couldnt put holes in the ceiling cause A. dont have real beams in my friends house and B. She is going to be selling her house after the grow and she dosent want any holes in the ceiling or anything so it looks like im going to build a frame

5. 2 - 1/4 inch hooks will do just fine. If you have a remote ballast, the reflector/bulb only weighs like 1.5 lbs. 2 hooks will do just fine, and as for the holes... thats why they make spackle to fill them in... That is unless your entire room is circa 1970 and is panelled ;)