how do i grow weed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokin&tokin, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Hey everyone, i am not a beginner smoker, i have been smoking since i was 11, but i have never really learned about how to grow it? i am so clueless? can anyone reply to this and walk me through it step by step! please i am running out of money and i need to start growing me some weed so i can smoke for free! thanks to all who reply! PEACE

p.s. remember i am totally clue less, if you do reply, walk me through the littlest things even if you think i probley already know that, i most likely dont. i dont even know what kind of soil to use!!!!! aaaahhhhhh!!!!! help me please!!!!!!

2. i've sent you a grow guide that will help you get started, as for the delay in the reply to your question it may be because it was posted in the introduce yourself section instead of the growing sections.....Peace out....Sid

3. Just cruise the growing sections. You should be able to glean e'nuff information to get you well on your way.

4. i moved to general growing. this should help.

5. yo sid... can u send me the growing guide 2..... im just as clueless and really want 2 start growing

6. Sid has a link to the growguide in his signature.

7. check out overgrow.com or yahooka.com
    overgrow.com is about everything related to weed
    and yahooka.com is everything else that overgrow didnt get...