How do I grow indoors?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Ihavenoclue, Jun 11, 2011.

1. I'm gonna be growing in a hot small basement beside my room. So I have no clue and this is gonna be my first time. I want everything to go perfect. I'm buying feminized raspberry cough seeds online so, yeah. Can anyone tell me the supplies I need, and step by step procedures and what times they have to be done everyday to have a successful plant? Thanks guys :)

2. Man you need to read and keep reading. There are to many ways to grow and the list of suppliers is extensive. Read up and pick a method tthen we can give you more help.

3. Well can you just give me a simple method? :/

4. the easiest method is your method.

you cant just post on here asking people to tell you how to grow, do what the rest of the growers in the world did, READ. READ. READ

5. Orrrr you could just tell me your method and you can make me super duper happy :D

6. Your first grow should be a learning experience. You won't learn anything by having other people think for you. Read and pick a method that interests you. None of them will be easy your first couple of times. They will get easy when you zero in your recipe.

7. you will fail as a grower with your current approach and attitude.

your very inpatient and want everything handed to you.

8. Your doing it wrong

9. were the fuck to start maybe this video would help....

watch the whole thing G

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY66GdaQb4Q&feature=fvsr]YouTube - ‪Jorge Cervantes' Ultimate Grow DVD. part 2 / 3‬‏[/ame]

10. but seriously op, go into your local hydroponics store, explain to the guy what you want to do, tell him where you live and to stop over to look over your potential grow space. he'll help you out

11. sometimes i cant tell if op is trolling

12. all I can say is I agree with the other posts... read read read!!! It really works I swear. I read only a tiny bit tried 2 other batches of seeds and eff'd em up read some more tried another batch and so far so good! :) just my 2 cents. Good luck budday phriend!!!