Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Do I Grind Without A Grinder?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CanabisBoy!, May 16, 2009.

1. ok.im new to grinding and i just got some maui wowie and i dnt have a grinder or shot glasses my family is really christian and i dnt know how to break it up with my fingers cus my brother did it for me .but my brother moved so im kinda stuck. can anyone help?

2. Sometimes we use this coffee beans grinder. It works so well you'd be so surprised. If you don't have something like that just grind it up by hand. It's not hard, just takes some more time. Just try it and you'll see. Or maybe youtube has a video of it.

3. hahaha seriusly????
    fingers, scissors, knife , fork, toes, teeth:eek: men you can break bud up with almost anything:smoking:

4. just break it up w/ your fingers. if you can't figure that out you shouldn't be smoking.

what do you think ppl did before grinders?

5. ive tied grinding up with my fingers but it didnt work as welll as i thought it wud it still had seeds and shit .its funny i cant break it apart but i can roll a blunt or joint pretty quick.

6. sea salt grinder, peppercorn grinder work well, easy to find at your local grocery mart or resturaunt supply store if you have one. spice grinders are very easy to find. if not use sissors or your hand. maybe a cheese grater would work never tried though

7. yea just keep trying. you'll get it

8. the problem is your weed, not your fingers ;) stay off the schwag.

9. probably man, op is your weed hard as a rock:rolleyes:

10. LOL
    Be wise to the force young skywalker....

11. clearly not schwag i clearly said it was
    maui wowie im not stupid i dnt buy shit weed.

12. Just to be clear "Picking" or using your hands is a No No!

:smoking:

Whats stuck to your fingers, aint in your spliff ;)

13. yet it has seeds and it's hard to break it apart...hmmm...fishy fishy fishy:rolleyes:

14. grab nug with fingers, tear a small part of nug, tear another small part of nug, tear a big part of nug, tear big part of nug in half.
    cannabisboy its not that hard come on

15. Put him to rights lol :D

Use the same pair o scissors if you have fuck all guy, buy an acrylic grinder (?spelling) if your hard up, cheap n cheerfull

:smoking:

16. if it's good sinsemilla , it shouldn't have any seeds.

but just try to break it apart by hand by twisting and rubbing it between your thumb and index finger on both hands.

if you can't do that, try sharp scissors, such as the kind you would find on a swiss army knife.

i have also heard that coffee grinders work well

17. Your call...

Sod grinding it - pull a chunk off and toke a lung ;)

18. tried it... had a friend come over and check it out. i guess im not that bad =]

19. Take a piece of printer paper, fold it into a cone shape with no leaks at the bottom, insert buds, use scissors and chop away.

20. Lol haha, i agree with you