Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do I go about this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by benw93, Oct 15, 2011.

1. hey, I read these forums often but never got around to making an account. need a little help now, so I did.

I've been buying weed from the same guy since I started smoking. he moved a few months ago and I figured I'd use the time to go on a t-break, right. Since I'm a loner stoner, I knew I wouldnt be smoking. m. about a week ago I saw this kid who I went to school with, but was never really friends with. we talked and knew each other though. Anyway... he asked me if I needed weed, yeah, but I didn't have any cash. so I asked for his number.

now, with it being Friday, I want weed. but I don't know how to really... ask for weed... lol. I'm kind of awkward, so I want to try avoid sounding awkward. also should note he most likely doesn't have my name in his contacts. how do I ask this? "hey it's ben got any weed?" is it that simple? also, probably a more important question... what's a fair amount to buy the first time?

yeah, this question probably makes me sound like a nerd, but I need help.

2. He gave you his number so you could buy weed for a reason... Just say "hey, can I pick up a sack?" It's not like he gave you his number so you guys could have a playdate. Hit him up and get your smoke on :bongin:

As for the last part, just get a dub. It's a good way to assess a dealer's quality of bud without spending too much money. That way if you get ripped off, you can brush it off and move on.

3. Exactly this:

"Yo dude, it's Ben, you got any bud?"
    "Yeah man, how much do you want?"
    1/8th 1/4th etc. whatever
    "Okay, that'll be x dollars"
    "sounds good, where should I meet you"
    discuss meeting place, if you have a ride, etc.
    "thanks man, see you there"

Just... relax.

4. " hey man can I slide through and cop a sack"

5. "hey man, where da weeds at?"

6. If I don't know the person, I'll text/call them and let them know whats up, and remind em where I met em for the first time so they know what's up and don't get sketched out. If you have friends that pick up from the dude often, then that's a plus as well. Just ask if he's got green, if he says no, move on.

7. The convo should go like this

"Hey dood it's ben remember running into me at blah blah?"
    "Oh hey man yeah I remember what's up?"
    "I was wondering if you would able to sell me some weed?"
    "Sure man how much you lookin to get?"
    "Ummm just a dub should be good"
    "Alright dood, that will be x dollars"
    "Alright well I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had some dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought what forget it yo home to bel-air."

And that's how we do that.

8. "yo, you around?"

"yea, whats good?"

"can i pick up a slice?"

"yea, meet me at Mc dicks in 15"

"word"