how do i go about getting a pet dolphin?

Discussion in 'General' started by xtiffany, Jul 31, 2011.

1. #1 xtiffany, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    does anyone know? :smoking:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    they seem awesome.

2. What is this i don't even.

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwNvIM2W9Aw]‪South Park - Whale Whores - Fuck you whale and dolphin‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

4. Yes, dolphins are cool, but reality check!

Do you have an adequate pool?- something that wouldn't be a tiny prison cell to a free-living, intelligent mammal? Food, have you looked at the price of fish lately? Unless you have a salary in the high 5 figures , there is no way you could begin to afford to feed a dolphin. I am not even going to go into the legal difficulties of keeping a wild animal! :rolleyes:

Becoming a marine biologist is your best bet to have your dream. Get good grades, and research on your own beyond what they teach in school! :yay:

Granny :wave:

5. I dont think you can legally own one, your best bet is what stormcrow said, or you could work at seaworld, or something like that

6. Dolphin? How in the hell is a dolphin going to guard your grow/stash/unmentionables?

Thats why I have one of these
    [​IMG]

Skip a couple feedings and theres no chance anyone is getting at my stash, sometimes not even me.

7. #7 impactfour, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
    You sick bastard, we all know your intentions

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLTx-LZX3XM]‪Dolphin Sex with human‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lz0yMcJDwIw&feature=related]‪A aduly dolphin tryin to have sex with its trainer‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

8. My uncle owns property out of town that has a lake. He also raises fish in there for personal reasons. He likes to grow/raise his own food. I guess all I need is a lawyer now...

9. and work an extra job and save all the money and you can go on vacation to one of those places in Florida where you can swim with dolphins.
    I was just watching something on TV -probably Animal Planet- last night where dolphins helped save a guy surfing from a shark attack.

10. Dolphins are salt water creatures, and need a specific temperature range.

11. Pretty sure it is 100% illegal thanks to the Marine Mammal Protection Act of 1972.

The places that offer "swimming with dolphins" have to get a special research license beforehand and have to submit to regular inspections.

12. a lake =/= an ocean/huge pool.

13. dolphins are known for rape

14. ^^ Yup. And people actually have sex with dolphins. I know you just want it for a pet but you gotta get your guards up when swimming with those buggers. Carry a rape whistle with you or something..hehe

15. Dude, I didn't know that.
    Thanks for the tip. [​IMG]

16. Watch The Cove. Keeping dolphins in captivity is extremely cruel. I can go in detail if you'd like.

17. no man dolphins are fuckin evil... they circle the females and headbutt her and bite her and shit and the female makes crying sounds and then the males basically gangbang the female... the male penis has muscles so it can grip and shit, fucked up

18. well they are becoming endangered if they arent already. and they can fuck you up if you get in the water with them. so good luck with that. i want a pet elephant.

19. In all seriousness, let the dolphins stay in the ocean. How would you feel if you were stuck in a tank when instead you could be romping around the whole world via the sea. That's the only reason why I can't bought an octopus yet. It's so selfish to take salt water creatures and keep them in a tank in your living room. :\