Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I go about doing this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kidwithguitar, Jul 15, 2010.

1. So I have been smoking for about 6 months. I do it about once a week maybe. Since I started though I have never really had a dealer. I mainly just go to hang out with friends and they provide the marijuana. Some times i might buy a dimebag from them or something like that but none of them are really dealers and are very unreliable. So I asked one of my friends if she could hook me up with a dealer.

I was hoping I would end up coming along to a deal or something but instead I got a bunch of numbers. About 4. Now, how exactly should I go about asking them to sell to me. The person that gave me the numbers doesn't want to be named. Should I text; or call? I'm really not sure as I don't want to offend anyone or come off looking like a total beginner at smoking as I've never really worked with a dealer before. Any help as to doing this would be very appreciated.

And also I do know what weed smells like, and what to look for. I now how to prevent getting ripped off so I don't need any advice about that.

2. Always call unless they say text. If you know their name ask if its them then tell them what u want. My "new dealer calls" usually go: *name?*, wasup this is maryismylover, i got ur number from xxx, Im lookin for some green, u got a dime?

thats all it takes, dont act like a noob or they may try to rip u off

3. Don't text, some dealers get paranoid about that. If the chick doesnt want to be named, you are going to have a very hard time talking to this guy. Normally I would say: "hi, my names XXX and XXX gave me your number. I'm looking for some green and was wondering if you could help me out" and go from there.

I guess just call him and tell him your name, and ask him if he can get you some bud. What's the worst that's going to happen? Him hang up on you? Go for it, build his trust, and get the hookups.

4. Also, dont be afraid to ask them questions about where they live or whatever cause they want to sell to u so they wont mind explaining, good luck!

5. #5 hollow9208, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    To answer your question about the smell of weed you should have a friend show you some. And have them show you how much you should get for any given amount of money. You could very easily get ripped off not knowing these.
    Good luck in getting the ganja.:smoking:

Edit:
    sorry haha i completely misread the last part of the post im super high

6. thanks for the advice. and Also, just so everyone knows. I don't know any of these people. I just have their numbers and names

7. Call and say "I'm kidwithguitar, and i'm lookin to buy some bud. One of your friends said you could help me."

8. Go on craigslist search 420 under personals in my area there are a lot of dealer and people looking nor tried but I got hook ups

9. Just don't be sketchy, most dealers are relatively friendly people, atleast all of the ones I've ever known have been. Thye just want to move product, so as long as they don't mind you, it's no big deal.