How do i go about dabbing?

Discussion in 'General' started by Nayngnottz94, Mar 22, 2017.

1. a lot of people have mention this to me out and about, and a few people seem to mention it on here, think its an American thing.... my friends say it blows your head off either way, so I'm willing to try it

2. Get concentrates
    Butane torch
    adapt your bubbler or water pipe and add a banger nail
    My own dedicated rig / with Enail
    Dab.jpg

How to Dab Cannabis Concentrates | Leafly

Try Youtube...new fangled way to find info..lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lol like some fucking science lab there You lot are proper weed heads lol, and i thought i was bad with 1-2 rammed blunts each night

• Like Like x 1

4. LOL...
    It's worth it though...Cleaner, stronger, and tastier than smoking flower..Before I learned to Rosin Press my own flower into concentrates, I was spending about $30-40 USD per gram (lasts me 2+ weeks and I am a hard head)..Now I press my own and save a bunch!! Later...

5. I dabbed for almost a year. Switched back to flower cause dabs make you literally retarded lol.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I do BOTH!!

Dabbing.gif

venus-flytrap-c.gif

7. lol I don't smoke until night anyways, unless I really have nothing to do all day, but I'm pretty busy throughout the day, then I have to go straight to the gym then back home so I finish my day around 8 pm then I can just chill back and get smashed lol

8. 30 - 40 dollars for 1 gram?!?!?!?!?! I aint ever coming out there

9. That is actually cheaper than smoking flower! 1 tiny dab (like the size of a grain of rice) bakes me for an hour or more...Flower can run from $100 ounce - $300 per ounce...

10. 1 gram of dab last so long lol

11. HEY! Nobody is gonna push you through a gateway except your friends. Dabbing is NOT I repeat NOT smoking weed flower in any regard and don't let anyone fool you.

If it don't look like weed, smell like weed, and burn like weed, the shit ain't weed just because it tastes good. But then again you could get a gullible person to do just about anything. Heard of hot knife parties?

:passing-joint:

12. nah lol

13. i aint turning myself in to a vegetable man fuck dabbing lol, by the sounds of it people are getting stupidly smashed off it, and all thatll lead to is laziness

14. If you're not used to it only flowers and you hit it like flowers you're gonna hurt your lungs lol. Possibly puke.
    Just throwing that out there lol. I don't partake in dabbing too much but a couple weeks ago I was offered a free dab at a dispensary so I said fuck it. And then I hit it like if it was flowers, ouch man. Definitely got baked though. It's kind of expensive though unless you make it yourself or know someone. I'll be sticking to regular old bud.