Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jjsexy69, Apr 27, 2011.

1. In an unfamiliar area? Like... any suggestions?

2. Make some friends and start asking them if they know. Chances are, one of your new friends will be a stoner.

3. What part of Maryland are you in

4. this is an important question

5. Ask loudly if people have seen your friend Maryjane. It's worth a shot.

6. I'm from hagerstown. I'm in Duluth, MN, trying to get some weed lol xD

7. you're a broad, right?

should be easy

are you good looking? that will be a plus. find someone that looks like 20 - 24, spark convo, if you're decent looking they will enjoy this. be like "so whats good, i know no one around here and im trying to blaze".

8. Nope, I'm a dude lol. But I am good looking.... hmmm maybe I should look for attractive women/gay men? XD

9. oh, i thought i saw you post in another thread about having a bf. which i guess is still possible. but yeah look for some fabulous dudes or something then

10. Facebook. Or, MySpace. Add the locals and browse a bit. Find the users and try to make connections.

11. I have family in waynesboro. But here dude it's a headshop near there. Just go there and peep some people out. I've found a hookup in a headshop before

Last Place On Earth

Location Info:
    120 East Superior Street, Duluth, MN 55802

Contact Info:
    (218) 727-1244

12. #12 jjsexy69, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    You're from duluth?

13. Nah haha I just googled Duluth head shops for you man. My gold subscription ran out so I have nothin better to do haha

14. #14 jjsexy69, Apr 27, 2011
    What is a head shop?

15. Location that sells pipes, water pipes, bubblers, etc.

16. Haha, it's a place where you can buy bongs and pipes n stuff, so probably people going there will smoke.

17. Look for stoned individuals around your area. Either that or go up to someone who looks like a "stereotypical" dealer and ask "are you holding?" this way if they just look confused it isn't like you went up and said hey you got any weed

18. #18 jjsexy69, Apr 27, 2011
    Okay lol. Well, do I just go up and ask them where I can buy some? I'm not used to dealing with people who aren't friends

19. Don't mention weed in headshops, they get pissed. Buy something small like papers or screens or whatever, wait outside for another customer stop them and be like "Hello Sir/ma'am I was wondering if you know where I can get some *insert term for weed of your choice* around here".

20. Unless the guys working look chill don't ask haha. Just ask people looking at Bongs and shit. Explain your situation