how do I get water to my plot?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fato, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Hi Grasscity , I've got a plot about 15 min by foot away from my house with 16 plants.
    I usually travel the way by scooter but because I have 3 times as many plants as last year, I cannot simply transport a whole backpack full of water with my scooter any longer... I need a intelligent way of getting water up to my plot or even catching it from the rain there... anybody got an idea to help me out? thx

2. Is your plot near any type of water source? You can find a battery water pump and run hose from the water to your plants, at least thats what i do every year

3. no it isn't : /

I must find something to catch the rain I think

4. Bro,

I have the same problem except my plot is about a 1 1/2 miles into the woods. I've been saving used distilled water bottles. Ditch the back pack and get you a duffle bag. You can through that on your back and 16 bottles shoud easily fit. That's a gallon of H2O per plant per watering. That's how im going to do it. The only other option I can think of is to bury a couple of open trash cans with a screen on them and camo it up a bit.

5. Go out there and bury an empty trash can, and fill it with water. Then you only need to refill it every once in awhile, just do it all at night.

6. I would re-think your plan...unless you can lug 128 pounds of water in a duffel bag....;)

7. Actually text that would be 174 pounds of Water for me to lugg into the Forest. And guess what, I'm gonna do it. No pain on gain. Whining is for puzzys!

8. lol have fun bro!

9. I pound in a sand point well with a hand pump. Every pump = one quart of water. :D