Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i get the smell of weed off of my breath?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeWasTaken, Jun 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. my dad often smells my breath if he’s suspicious of me being stoned, i’ve used mouth wash but that make’s it very obvious that i have been smoking. is there anything i can do to get the smell of weed off of my breath?

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. How old are you & why is your dad smelling your breath??

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Chew gum

• Like Like x 1
  4. You need to move out of your parents house chachi.

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. simple answer is ....Coffee a good double shot and that other smell is gone...

6. Booty!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. If my dad tried to smell my breath I'd tell him to miss me with that gay shit

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. If you smoke cigarettes and your father knows, then having a cigarette after smoking can help a lot as you could just say you had a cigarette.

Chewing gum helps a lot, especially one with strong mint.

10. Drink bleach

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Uummm tooth brush n tooth paste

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

12. Brush your teeth dude lol is your breath really that obvious?

13. Vagina. He might even take you out for your first beer after smelling your breath then youngbilly.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Why on earth does your dad smell your breath jesus, if you are above the age of 12 you shouldn't let your dad do that bro. Stupid question, just tell him your breath smells like some chronic and if he's so jealous smoke him up.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Regardless of whoever it is no one should be smelling your breath. Just brush your teeth twice a day and, after you smoke. Make sure to use mouth wash too. Nothing's worse than someone with nasty breath.

16. Chocolate. The butter in it dissolves the weed residue.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk