Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get the nost from my puff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SuperStonerMan, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Hello i have been smoking on and off for a while. i usually take some hits when im with a friend or shit. I have to admit im not good at smoking. Does anyone have any advice on how i should take a puff to get the best out of it?

2. Just take it in, be sure to inhale, suck in a bit of air after the smoke, hold it for a few seconds and let it out. Really not much to it.

3. ^^ and 5 - 7 seconds of holding it in is all you need, then let it out.

4. also if you cough I herd it opens up your blood capillaries and make more of the THC flow quicker or something idk...but taking in air insures that your hit is all in your lungs and not in your throat which a lot of noobs do.

5. take big ass hits and hold them in for about 10 seconds.
    just suck... and take it in to your lungs

6. Then.....COUGH your Balls off, makes me funny high

7. Light it up take hits that you can tolerate, hold it in for a bit exhale and don't forget to inhale some fresh air afterwards. Then you can take bigger hits as you get better.

Oh by the way, i like the title i hope you're blazed right now lol

8. inhale from your belly, nice and slowly since your throat will probably burn because your kinda new to smoking

take some mini breathes of fresh air while your inhaling, this will give your lungs a break and let you ultimately take in a bigger hit

after your done inhaling the smoke, take a breath of air to force all the smoke into your lungs

hold it in for a few seconds and exhale slowly