Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i get the most out of my weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by winna99, Nov 22, 2009.

1. how do i?

also, what would be a good price for an okay quality weed....i dont have a lot of money lol no job .... and how should i smoke it....like type of joint bong orr what? and can this stuff fuck me up a lot?

2. do research before you do anything drug related,

www.google.com

and no weed won't 'fuck' you up, you may feel fucked up if you're new to it though

3. Agreed, 100%

4. ok but how should i do it? like method of smoking

5. which ever way you want to smoke it, vaporizers considered the best to get the effect from weed. if you like the taste of blunts, use a blunt, if you like just the taste of weed but a bit of a paper taste and a little more wasted weed use a joint. smoke out of a pipe to get the taste of the weed but less harsh as joints, use a bong if you want a smooth hit and get the most out of your bud. there's so many factors that come into play

6. for a beginner i'd recommend a pipe, but do your research and figure out how marijuana effects people. or just read things on forums. there's plenty of information that can be found on here if you look for it

7. if u really want to have a complete set up. buy a glass pipe like a spoon or sherlock. then buy about a 12" bong and then u'll have everything you ever need. a pipe to wreck u at home and a portable pipe for on the run. plus if ur new start off with middies cus its not worth headies just yet plus much cheaper bud

8. as for the pricing, it's something you learn in time, and it's different in different places. i'd say just ask your man for either a dub (20 bucks worth) or an eighth (roughly 40-60) to get you started.

9. eh my eighths are 15-20 dollars, 20 dollar sack is usually 4 grams. all good mids

10. 15 for an eighth? That's hella cheap

11. get the most out of your bud by vaporizing. If you haven't, vaping gives you the most "I dont wanna do shit" feeling, cuz your sinking into wherever it is you're sitting.

or just use a nice bong but do your hits with almost no rest between, gets you higher with less. just don't use paper, it tends to take more to get just as high, cuz one of my joints is about 2 bowls and 2 bowls always gets me way higher :smoking: i love paper tho just don't roll if your trying to conserve

12. Considering your like me, no job=no money. Make a ghetto (google it for more info) it's basically like a homemade bong made out of a bottle or can.

13. disagreed 420% if you havent gotten fucked up off of bud your smoking some shitty schwag or just not enough. try smoking a gram of the best shit u can get ur hands on and ull be in space. although, i do that once in ahwile but id rather smoke it during a course of a week. saves you dough and keeps your tolerance low. once the season comes though i wont even consider looking at how much i smoked. just enjoy the bud. :smoking:

14. I just got 20 hits out of 2 bowls each was about .2grams of GROUND UP weed... if you ask me I say CORNER THE BOWL!!!

15. hey bro welcome to the world of weed, theres heaps of ways man i personally like bongs cause it wastes less and they get you more stoned but joints are cool vap's are cool i started out with pipes cause its pretty easy and simple and if your sneaking around there easier to hide and cleaner.

also your gonna hear a heap of different shit about weed like different opinions and stuff try it, if you think your ready and make your own mind up.

good like and have fun man I remember when i started :smoking:

16. I dont understand why people join pot sites before acctually smoking for the first time. You will get ripped off when you buy weed since you dont know what your on about. But bongs will hit you better, joints may make you feel sick because of the tobacco. Grind your weed to make it last longer.

17. #17 ColbyZ28, Nov 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2009
    Uhh doesn't matter what grade, it's still considered a soft drug. I Can only get a really good high, not get fucked up off of it. Have you never taken opiates, amphetamines, cocaine, heroine, barbiturates, benzos, methadone, or ketamine? THOSE are the drugs that fuck you up, not marijuana. I've never been 'fucked' up off marijuana, not even close to the other drugs I listed, but they do give a different high. Nonetheless, I've never felt like I've smoked too much marijuana and saying I need to quit this shit because it's fucking me up.

Oh, I smoke headies 90% of the time.

18. To get the most out of your weed, you will want a vaporizer...

They are expensive though, so I'd suggest making a bong out of things you have at home.

How to Make a Waterfall Bong: 8 steps (with video) - wikiHow

That will probably be the most efficient way of smoking without spending any money.

It also wont burn the hell out of your throat (at least as much) like a bowl would.

Good luck, :smoking:

19. Make it out of a sobe bottle... plastic = ew and the plastic from the bottle will burn the hell out of your throat more then a bowl concidering the smoke is kinda stale too

To the OP, yea this guy has the right idea. A bong would be what you want, but if you cant afford one, make a gravity bong. They are VERY efficent.

20. Gravity Bong, Nuff said.

[​IMG]