Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i get the last of my oil out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rocklax, Dec 4, 2009.

1. ok so i have gotten to the last bit of my oil in my vial, and ive done the heating and water trick but is there anything else that will clean the rest out to smoke? help me!:confused:

2. Try freezing the vial. If it's plastic or glass or silicone esp. the frozen goods are easy to pick and flake when frozen. Be careful... Sometimes you have to use force and risk sending a chunk flying across the room. I lost many grams of good dabs that way... Ruined many carpets and floors (now know denatured alcohol can fix that)... But I digress. Good luck to you!

3. Speaking of alcohol... You could also do a solvent extraction using iso/eth if it's in a proper container.

4. Leave it in there and go get yourself another gram.....