Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get the best taste out of my bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tstoner, Jun 27, 2012.

1. How can i help make my toke taste better?

2. get a vaporizer. it burns only the crystals or whatever and it tastes just like it smells.

if you cant do that just cleaning whatever you smoke out of is obviously going to make it taste better.

3. Buy Top Shelf bud and use a vaporizer.

4. Yeah and use the leftover for esibles

5. #5 Tstoner, Jun 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2012
    decent bud the dealer says its white widow i don't believe him though it didn't have many crystals but the first toke tasted like dank like best toke ive taken in a while and long while at that so its not the bud but the one after tasted like crap compared to the first one

...the second toke had half flavor comparred to the first

6. Hot knife if you don't have a vape.

7. Seconded:wave: vapeORdie

8. Because you uhh...burned it dude. Does burnt popcorn taste better than regular? Naaaaawp.

9. VAPORIZER

If you don't want to spend 200+, then

CLEAN BONG

meaning clean your bong regularly so it doesn't res up and you wont get the harsh nasty taste.

10. Clean glass.

11. A clean h:smoke:and pipe is the beet way to get the flavor of the sweet sweet cannabis.

12. fuck that yo dont buy this it sucks i got it and its annoying as fuck and makes no difference. if your smoking bongs it gets annoying because you have to light the hemp wick then light the bowl from the wick it just adds an extra step and doesn't really make a difference. :pimo

13. [quote name='"grass man420"']
    fuck that yo dont buy this it sucks i got it and its annoying as fuck and makes no difference. if your smoking bongs it gets annoying because you have to light the hemp wick then light the bowl from the wick it just adds an extra step and doesn't really make a difference. :pimo[/quote]

Makes a big difference in my opinion. And most others, from what I've seen, lol.

14. You can light a candle before your sesh, scented preferably, and light your hemp wick off that!

Bowls taste better and are butane free so I'd say they make a difference :bongin::bongin:

15. I also like the humboldt hemp wick. I def feel like I get more flavor. vaporizers can be pretty tasty and so are solar hits

16. Definetly high quality bud with some clean glass and a herb iron :smoke:
    Or vaping of course

17. Vapes taste the best til its almost done then it kinda tastes like burnt popcorn. I prefer smoking to vaping any day.

Also hempwick or and iron is the way to go when smoking.

18. its clean and i know how to smoke weed i think i just got a really fresh toke before he rest dried up a bit