How do i get seeds if i live in America?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Spickolas420, Nov 15, 2012.

1. How do i get seeds if i live in America? And are there any seed banks you reccomend for someone living in America?

2. Read and and you shall see.

3. buy them online

4. Buy a bag of cheap, seedy marijuana! Bag seed is best for your first grow. If you run into trouble from spider mites and lose the crop, you aren't out $200 on the seeds!

Quite often, the low quality of your seedy marijuana is due to poor growing practices, not faulty genetics! Bag seed plants usually end up giving me a pleasant surprise! They are almost always better than what they came from!

Granny

5. I thought it was the land of the free.....

6. There's plenty of reputable seed companies on line that sell and ship to America at a decent price. For my first grow so far its turned out great

7. I am from america and I have read a lot of people use the Attitude seed bank just google it.

8. okay follow my carefully detailed super duper hard to understand directions

#1) buy seeds

#2) receive seeds

#3) grow bud

#4):smoking:

9. And when they say STEALTH shipping method buy that. Seriously you are a lot more likely to receive the seeds. Also something I read in another thread. Be careful with the pick and mix seeds whole packs seem to germinate better.

10. Single seed centre

11. Yea i am currently growing some bag seeds at the moment. I was just wanting to explore what type of strains i could grow in the future.

12. Attitude seed bank is good..

13. I too had fears and questions like yourself until i did a little reading and took the plunge!!!! just got my fist order from additude today!!!! (afgan kush & blue mammoth autos) !! Right to the house,no questions, no john hancock.
    Just a HI and BY to the mail lady and there we have it!!! Germing as i type!!!!! ADDITUDE==AAAAAA+++++++++++

14. Yeah... if its your first grow go with some good bag seeds. Hay... thats what i did cause i to though about fukin up a 100 200 dollar order.

15. Just a couple questions for you. 1. How did you pay? I have a debit card but i dont want to buy anything with it because it can be traced to my name. 2. Was there some type of discreet shipping or just plain packaging?

16. Your bank statement will not say where or what the purchase was. It will say some goofy but not marijuana related. And with single seed centre you don't even need to be home. But just order one seed and see for yourself.

17. Buy from attitude seed bank.

Buy the guarantee (will come up gift or tshirt or mug on your bank statement, also if your package gets picked off or fucked up they will resend free of charge.)

Wait patiently for 10-14 days

Begin growing.

18. dont do this lmao. single seed centre works great but ordering JUST one seed would be a total waste of time. their shipping is 15$ on any order, and you only get their freebies if you spend 30$, which is more than most single seeds cost.

HAPPY DANKSGIVING!