Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get rid of...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by WookiesAreCool, Jan 24, 2006.

1. OK so i smoked around 1030, yet its like 5 hours later and i still am feeling it in my head and im still feelin lazy, is there any way to get rid of the lingering effects of that bowl?

2. Smoke another bowl, that'll replace the lingering effects with some brand new ones.

3. i usually take a shower or sleep for like 10 mins. sleeping really clears it up whereas the shower seems to lessen the effects till i get out. btw first post yipeee!

4. Drink a Rock Star energy drink. That's what I do when I toke before work... This way it keeps my head in check, but I can still be all high and shit. LOL. Or take a little power nap for likt 15-20 mins. You'll wake up feelin like a million bucks.

5. Cottons, Hi!!!

WookiesAreCool, I let that feeling win most of the time, but when I really want to do something, I will drag myself off the couch and start doing some chores around the house. My body seems to get back in gear and I'm ready to go. It may not be chores for you, but something that gets you up and walking around in or outside of the house with a purpose. :smoke:

6. Welcome back, Cottons!! long time no see.

:bongin:

7. Hey Wykid and DBW...

Yeah... My 'puter at home died, and my one at work was broken. But now it's fixed and I got the net again. I won't be around a great deal, but when I can squeeze some free time at work I'll be around. I gotta get some things settled with my life, though, before I'll be able to get a new computer and be back here full time.

8. Coffe, a shower, and a bus ride. If that doesn't spber you up I don't know what will (except a cop scare... *knocks on wood*).

9. Maybe I'm smoking too much sativa but whenever I'm high I find little chores that I used to find annoying a lot more interesting and kinda fun, I never get lazy like that, unless it's brownies, then I just want a HUGE bag of chips, something to drink and something to watch.

10. Get like 3 Red Bulls and that should get you going.

11. just drink some orange juice that should kill any buzz you got going

12. thats interesting, i never thought orange juice could sober you up, when i wake and bake i usually drink a lot of orange juice, its my fav drink

13. dont think anything will completly sober you up, except for time its self lol

if only it were that easy :D

14. orange juice... i'd love to know the details behind why that sobers you up. i never knew that it killed your buzz more than any other beverage or grub. now i feel afraid to put orange peels in my bags of weed... now that i associate oranges with killing a buzz. please, somebody give me a response, because until i get one i'm an orange hater. lol, peace

15. Speaking for myself, I've never had a problem with oranges messing with my buzz. At least real oranges and orange juice, since Vitamin C is good for you. Fake orange drinks tend to have way too much syrup in them and are not really healthy, maybe that's what you're drinking. To dampen a buzz fast, I recommend a quick nap (circa 1 hour). That works for me when I toke in the morning and have to go on to work later.:smoke:

16. Because oranges are high in natural sugars, I could see them killing a harsh burnout. I couldn't see them killing the high itself though.

17. Holy shit a bowlpack that keeps you high 5 hours gimme some of your shit dude!

Like alot of people said: movement. And those energy drinks.

18. Sometimes a hot shower help things a bit, too.

19. its not that im still high, im just tired and lazy

20. i find that if i try to cover up the fact taht i smoked its killed my buzz... like i get more enjoyment out of it if i just toke and walk out the door... so! shower, brush your teeth, grab some mouthwash and have a bite to eat, and if that doesnt sober you up enough to get shit done in 30 minutes or less then please pm me your dealers number and i will drive cross country to pick some of that shit up.