Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get rid of smoke smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j0k32r0x, Sep 4, 2011.

1. A few days ago i had an used joint put into my storage container and now it smells like lit weed. Any advice on how to get rid of the smell??

2. leave the lid open for like three hours or wash it out. thats the beauty of weed. the smell is very recognizable but is almost entirely gone after about 3 hours.

3. Protip: Joints and blunts are the smelliest methods of toking. Used roaches are going to smell like shit and make anything they come in contact with smell just as bad.

4. Wash it out with dish soap / Air it out for a couple of hours.

5. put some baby powder up in that bitch, but seriously baby powder=life saver when it comes to the smell of some quality cannabis

6. Yeah Soap N' Water works like a charm.

7. Thanks guys