Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get resin in hard to reach spots?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jizzledfreq, Nov 25, 2012.

1. I have a spoon pipe and it has a big glob or resin in a hard to reach spot. How do I get it?!

I've steamed it in hopes of getting to plop to the bottom part of the spoon. It's stuck on the right half of my pipe opposite of the carb, and on the bottom inside of the bowl. I've got a long bobby pin, but it's just a wee bit too short to scrape it.

2. Soak it in hot water (or rubbing alcohol) w/ epsom salt in it.

3. I want to smoke said resin though.

4. Take a paperclip and shape it the best you can so it fits in the spot you want to reach... long job tho.

Twist two together if you got thick resin so it doesn't bend when you're scrappin.

5. The part of a guitar string you cut off after restringing works great to bend around into hard to reach places in a pipe. Low E string is best! Of course, if you don't play guitar this doesn't help at all.:wave:

6. Paper clip does wonders man lol.

7. I actually do play the guitar man! +Rep for a damn good idea. :D

8. #8 GGGGanjaSmoker, Nov 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2012
    issssoooo, pyrex, 2 razorblades and a pan o simmering water. hope that helps just like making qwiso but its rez

shake it in a bag no salt for 5 minutes give or take then dump that in like a pyrex pie dish and put that in the pan with water on low like a double boiler once it starts bubbling and steaming nice pull it out and let cool or scrape away, either way hope this helps

9. break your pipe

10. I sold a friend my dragon pipe for $40 (bought it for $60) and he broke it just to get a a resin ball...

11. What has this world come to?

12. lol wow that's some fiendish shit right there

I take it he has no connections?

13. I'd rather not break a piece of art just to get resin. I'm not that desperate.

Such a shame... I like my spoon, would never want to break it just for a small bit of resin.

14. Was a joke, I'd hope you're not that foolish

15. No, not at all :) It's one of the few toking tools I'm proud of.