Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I get out of the loop of smoking all day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheRedSoldier28, Mar 15, 2018.

1. I can sometimes get till the early afternoon without smoking, but its so difficult, i just wanna get super baked, so i smoke slowly and dont and uggggggh you get what I mean fo sure, i dont grow enough to keep myself smoking without buying, idk how i even got stuck here, but its been a couple years since I've been able to just put the j down and not smoke for a few days, any advice?

thanks blades!

Peace!

2. there are other things that feels good like running, deliberate laughing for 5-20mintues, writing a gratitude journal. You are in control :hello:

3. easier said than done

4. Not really. Your demeanor says it all though. If your aren't willing to stop and take a break then why even try? If you don't control your own actions, you'll never succeed in slowing down. Like Boredontug said, just say no. It's easier done then said if you truly desire to abstain. Good luck.

Honesty is bitter at times.

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks man, I think I needed that

• Like Like x 1
  6. Get yourself arrested. You cant smoke weed in jail. Go get hit by a car. You cant smoke weed with a broken arm in the hospital.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Other than doing what grasscoty suggested the only way to not smoke is to not smoke. It's not as hard as you think, all it takes is for you to choose not to smoke today and if you don't smoke today it gets easier to not smoke tomorrow. Be in charge of your own actions.

8. Buy a puffco pen and smoke oil all day. I microdose all day long a hit or 2 an hour on low. I don’t get high just a head change. Then when I go home I smoke flower.

9. The drug needs you my friend you don't need the drug

• Like Like x 1