Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get my uncle to smoke with me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Oct 27, 2011.

1. so i found out that my uncle smokes weed. Hes in his mid 50s, holds a very good job, and has a daughter, it amazes me how he still smokes in his 50s and can accomplish all of this. I found out a few weeks ago, my dad told me, and there was a bowl and about an eighth of some dirty regs in his cig box. How do you think i should ask him to smoke? I think he knows i smoke because my mom might have told him. I feel it would be awkward to ask him straight up, what do you guys think? I could introduce him to dank and he wouldnt have to smoke those regs anymore.

2. Just go over with a joint and ask if he wants to partake. Ive smoked with about half of my wifes family....

3. He might just have those regs at that time, doesnt mean thats all he smokes. Sounds like an awesome situation, offer to smoke him up in exchange for some stories. Sounds like a great time to me.

4. my uncle is an alcoholic who is incredibly overweight and has a wife that doesent speak english , shes from thailand and her name is tim lol also he lives with my grandmother all his life, jus thought id put that out there

5. my cousin saw his bud like 2 years ago and he said it was regs aswell, im guessing he gets it from people at his work or something. My cousin also told me a story, when she came home one day early from work, she went into her room and found both of my aunts sitting on her bed smoking a joint. haha. My family is awesome.

6. Go over there with a blunt/joint/glass in hand filled up with some flame ass dank and be like, "come try some of this real loud shit and stop smoking that dirty ass reg". I guarantee you he won't say no.

7. What others said, go over with some dank shit and offer him a toke.