Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get my gf to smoke??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jst33z, Jan 5, 2014.

1. So I just got a new girlfriend and shes really chill. She likes to vape but shes against weed. Basically the story goes her dad smoked weed and was a drunk when she was 7, he walked out on her and her mom. She hates him now and blames weed for him walking out on them. She doesnt care if i smoke weed but she would never do it. She thinks you can get addicted. The closest ive ever gotten her to say she would get high with me was her saying shes just scared shes gonna get addicted. PLEASE GUYS YOUR MY ONLY HOPE

2. hey man if she doesnt give you shit for smoking, why force her. shes your new girlfriend, theres plenty of time for her to bug you on other stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Make her and edible and she might like it and want to experience more excitement cannabis provides

4. Wach a couple of marijuana documentaries with her.Then ask her if she would like to give it a try.If she doesen't,why would it matter man?

Yeah, that. Make sure she has no plans later on that day, bake a space muffin, buy some muffins at the bakery, mix them up. Make sure you remember which is which. Go sneaky  :ph34r:

6. Honestly leave her alone about it. Youve explained your side and she isnt nagging you to quit so why would you nag her to smoke? Weed isnt for everyone, respect her decision the same way you would want people to respect yours.

• Like Like x 4
  7. #7 EvoMan454, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    Never force someone to do something they dont want to do. "You can lead a horse to the water, but you cant force it to drink".

8. Eh you save money in the long run. I say thats better than a gf bitching about getting high all the time anyways

• Like Like x 1
  9. #9 blazer12345, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2014
    If your girlfriend does start smoking youd better have the money to support it. Could get very expensive

• Like Like x 3

qft

11. Anyone saying he should make an edible and give it to her without her consent are horrible. You don't do that to be people. OP, if you do this, you won't have a girlfriend much longer/ her pussy will be on lockdown.

If she doesn't want to smoke, don't push it on her. It doesn't matter. She might ease up over time, but if you push it on her, you're just being a dick.

• Like Like x 2
  12. It's just not her thing man don't force her into it. The only thing you can do at this point is explain to her that her father didn't leave because of cannabis or even alcohol ,he left because he's a lazy irresponsible bum. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

13. .. Uhh .. Dunnoo

Just tie her to the bed and hotbox the room like a boss  :metal:

14. Please do not trick her into getting high with a fucking space muffin are you kidding me ? Thats kinda shitty thing to do to someone whos never got high before Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. just be happy your weed lasts twice as long since you don't have to share it. i see no problem haha

• Like Like x 1
  16. "Hey baby I baked you some brownies!"

• Like Like x 1
  17. Let the bitch make her own life decisions.

If you want your girlfriend to smoke dump the girl and date a girl who does smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2014

No a psychologist is your only hope. Make her realize her father did not leave due to cannabis, problem solved.

19. Why did you put my post in your signature? Is there something about it that is contradictory or something? lol

I 'admire' your ignorance.

Back on topic!