How do I get hold of an higher authority/level Admin for being mistreated by a mod/people?

Discussion in 'General' started by james.wolverine97, Mar 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need to know thanks 

2. #2 ICGreen, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    You can PM a Supermod or an Admin. Alternately, you may add one or more to the PM series we have going. If I didn't have to chase three PM threads you'd have already had your answer.
    RMJL and/or Chunk may be available.

Edited to add - Look at your title. You are creating unnecessary drama at the suggestion of being "mistreated" by a mod. :rolleyes:

3. :confused:

4. You report members you are having trouble with, rather than exploding towards them and causing a bunch of drama

you do what ICG said when it comes to mods

Well, there are rules and these things should be handled by PMs and not in the open forum. :cool:

9. Discussing the moderating actions of an Administrator, Super Moderator or Moderator, which includes the banning of members, within the open forums creates unnecessary drama and is not tolerated. Please send a private message to RMJL, if necessary.

7. #7 SIRSOG, Mar 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2015
    Your responses to those people were completely out of line, that is the issue

just because they attack you doesnt mean you get to attack back, you report things and you have us deal with it rather than it becoming a massive drama fest!

As you now know what to do, and before you go getting yourself in more trouble i am locking this. PM myself, another mod, or an admin if you wish to continue but this isnt how you get problems solved

I also hid your screen shot of the hidden post from the other thread

if we hide it, do not just post screen shots of things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.