Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bongzilla206, May 1, 2011.

1. I've been smoking for about 8 months daily. i dont seem to get as high lately.. So how do i get higher? i smoke out of a bong.

2. #2 S0UR, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Smoke more or take a t break

3. How long of a t-break? i just took a 2 week long break.

4. #4 Slurms McKenzie, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Umm yeah 2 weeks can do it
    Hell even 3 days make a difference butthe longer the better you know

5. t braeak. go somewhere where you can fully enjoy your high. nature is awesome! sit out there with a bong and take bong rips till your eyes put a red tint on everything you see.ive found that if you have a clear mind and you are really just chill, you are able to focus your high waay better. maby your just bored with the way you smoke... change it up and smoke a joint or a blunt. also if you dont smoke black and milds try one after you smoke a couple bowls. it takes ur high to the maximum

6. Im on a t-break at the moment, 2 days in, ive got a Q of the finest cheeba with me but im going to stay strong, already messed up a t-break earlier this week.

7. Hell, waiting 5 hours after waking up is a long enough t-break for me... :D