Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get high before my throat gives out?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FatBwoy93, Dec 28, 2011.

1. My tolerance has skyrocketed. I notice after around half a gram in my pipe my throat starts killing me. And i just can't keep going. I really wanna get HIGH tonight. So whats a good way to keep smoking through that. I don't have a bong slide and idk how to make one. So that isn't an option.

2. Don't use your pipe, clearly it's just hot ass smoke entering your throat. Build a bottle bong and put ice and water in it. Milk a huge hit and then take in as much as you can.

Or build a gravity bong, they are fucking awesome.

Basically use anything that isn't just Weed>smoke>your mouth
    Try and switch things up with weed>smoke>water/ice>your mouth.

3. I heard vaporizers are smooth on the throat.

4. uhh i doubt your tolerance is that high if your throat gives out after a .5 lol

5. Your sensitivity to THC is not anywhere related to the sensitivity when burning smoke fills your throat.

6. #6 darbb, Dec 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2011
    if your going to go with the bong idea try using lukewarm water, i found if you use ice or really cold water the smoke tends to condense and become thicker, some times that will make it a little harder to take a full hit, with lukewarm it stays nice and smooth, plus it wont condense as much and you can take an even bigger rip. hope this helps at all :smoke:

7. Be careful with over smoking. Half the time I don't notice I'm at my plateau and every additional hit doesn't even matter.

8. true but you should have enough smoking under your belt after your tolerance "skyrockets" that your throat gets used to the heat.

9. [quote name='"darbb"']if your going to go with the bong idea try using lukewarm water, i found if you use ice or really cold water the smoke tends to condense and become thicker, some times that will make it a little harder to take a full hit, with lukewarm it stays nice and smooth, plus it wont condense as much and you can take an even bigger rip. hope this helps at all :smoke:[/quote]

sall bout da condensin

10. Well for starters; you could have a drink(water or tea) at your disposal. Also as suggested above, using a bong helps alot, lukewarm water especially.

11. How long do you hold the flame over your bowl, you should be ok at 2 seconds for proper combustion any longer than that may be why your throat hurts.

12. When I didn't have access to my bongs and I HAD to use my dry pipe, I would smoke with a cough drop in my mouth :) . Just keep it "tucked" in your cheek to the side! It doesn't take all the pain away but, it helps greatly!

13. Maybe let the pipe cool down between hits.

14. it depends on weather of not im smoking when i first pick up, or at the end of the week after picking up. so my answer would be fuckin blazed, or not high enough....

15. nice tits, they yours?

16. Just gotta grab your balls and keep tokin. Tell ya throat stop bein a pansy.

17. Handful of fresh (not dried) thyme in a small pot of water. Boil for ten mins. Strain and drink like tea. Best cure for a sore throat EVER.

18. Have something hot whilst you chief :smoke:

Always helps sooth the throat!

19. creepin along...:cool::smoke: