How do i get around my works web page blocker?

Discussion in 'General' started by destroypower, Jan 20, 2009.

1. They just installed this new thing called Phantom Technologies or some crap. Now Im blocked from pretty much any good site. How in the fuck do i get around it man this shits annoying. Im leaving in 2 weeks so i could care less if i could get in trouble. Anyone know how to get around it?

2. Try googling for "anonymous web surfing" and give a few of the proxies you find a shot. All that stuff is blocked where I work also, though. It's near impossible to get around the filtering we've got. Luckily they only block email and social networking sites, so I can still forum crawl when I'm bored :D

3. unblocked.org or hidemyass.com are 2 I regularly use. No problems so far.

4. Yeah I did this with my work's websense blocker, and I got around it pretty easily.

BE WARNED! YOUR IT DEPARTMENT TAKES THE BLOCKING SHIT VERY VERY SERIOUSLY! IF THEY CATCH ON TO YOU, YOU WILL MOST LIKELY BE FIRED ON THE SPOT.

I got fired after about two weeks of getting around the blocker working at a call center. They even saw all my google searches for anonymous web browsers, so really really watch your ass dude. It is not worth losing your job over rules about the internet.

5. Yeah if they want they will be able to tell the Network Admin sees all:)

Go to Proxy.org on the right of the screen there is a big list type in the URL above the list and then select one. They cannot all be blocked.

6. Try downloading and using TOR.

7. My notice is already in so ill be ok, and im using google chrome's incognito mode to keep anyone from seeing what im doing. im gonna try some of this stuff in like 45mins when i get back to the office.

thanks ill let you all know how it comes out

8. circumventor.net

9. proxy site

there's a shit load of them out there

look away!

10. go to peacefire
    and join the emailing list
    then send u new proxy sittes when they get blocked
    the one now is
    www.mercurybrain.com

11. waituntilyougethome.com