How Do I Get An Illadelph?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by UilleannPipes, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Hey everyone, I know other people have posted about getting an illadelph (or trying to) and ive seen suggestions such as "homegrownglass.com", but that website no longer appears to be functioning. I went to Illadelphs website for retailers, but the two closest to me (Sugar Daddy's in Boston, MA and Kind Connection in Providence, RI) seem to have gotten less than rave reviews. I havent checked either places stock, but most people discribe both places as being small and overpriced. Has anybody delt with the Illadelph company directly? Can they ship? I cant even find any price quotes for their bongs online, but im prepped to spend around $350 or so on a nice piece from them. Would another local headshop have to order from them? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks!:smoke:

2. when my headshop started getting illys some guy recommended them into and they started getting them. so go in and ask them to check them out. and theres another headshop in prov that said in about 6 months he wants to get a full line of illadelph in

3. im in your exact same situation. i wana head up to sugar daddys soon and check them out

4. yeah ill do it if i have to but i heard theyre wayyy overpriced and stuff. Idk i just dont wanna waste my time somewhere where its like that.

5. i believe that illadelphs website has their phone number and i think i read somewhere that they will ship directly to you if you order over the phone.. otherwise road trip it! they are top-notch glass and well worth the trip you won't be dissapointed if your serious about your smoke illadelph is the way to go! luckily i live very close to Home Grown Glass's retail store i was there yesterday with my boys and they had slim pickins when it came to illadelphs they had a rasta label i believe was a 5 or 7mm and a pink beaker bottom they also had a matching pink illadelph ash catcher. good news though the owner of the store told me personally that he will be getting in a SHIT TON of illadelphs in the next couple days and to come back in a few days to get a ash catcher for my blue label 9mm illadelph. hope this helped you out. :smoking:

6. there's always the illadelph glass gallery in hollywood...

7. This is a good thread! I'm here in Mi and there is shit for Illadelph glass. Did you ever call them and get one over the phone?

8. I've been to Kind Connection many times here in Providence. Their selection of Illy's is pretty slim. They have 3 cobalts and a few other basic pipes from what I remember, nothing other than the cobalts really popped out at me. They carry a lot of Toro glass though among other things. As for price, I haven't been to enough shops to be able to compare. I do know that the one cobalt + the ac they have would be within your price range (at least I think so, I am high right now). Good luck man.

9. Really man? I'm looking at getting a rasta label roor beaker from hideaway, but if that sells within the next few weeks i'm going to be grabbing one of the new Illys that Dave gets in.

10. thats where i got mine :bongin:

11. #11 bostondutchmast, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009

they have illadelphs there?...what about toros? let me know when u go there idk if i would give my business to that asshole there but if its the only place then i guess i have to

maybe ill check em out today if im over on newburry street, its the street behind newberry i think but ill proboally end up buying something on newberry instead lol.

12. Kind connection is great. So is OPM in Providence, I'd recommend them both highly.

13. Kind Connection is pretty expensive, but they have reaaally nice stuff, I haven't been there in a while tho(I usually hit up Watch Your Head, but I think the only name brand bong they carry is ph(x)), so I don't remember exactly. I do think it's weird that they demand you call bongs "waterpipes" though, like the DEA's listening in all the time.

14. If youre in MA then just go for a little drive up to The Smoke Ring in Seabrook, NH (Right over the border off I-95)... they are Illadeph Dealers, and they have a TON. Real nice people too.

Picked up a nice no-name tube there for $150- with a Diffuser :)