Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get a piece spotless?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by PlayedLikeAFidL, May 14, 2011.

1. I bought a bubbler from my lhs that doesnt fully function because the stem is too short. They normally dont take anything used but the guy said he would make an exception because it is dysfunctional. I cleaned it multiple times with iso and salt but there is still specs of resin. Help is greatly appreciated

2. Put that mug in the dishwash

3. leave it in iso overnight

4. Leave it in Simple Green over night. It's non toxic and will clean your piece spotless. Good Luck!

5. get some 91% or higher Isopropal rubbing alcohol and put the piece in a zip-lock bag, filling the bag so that the piece is submerged in the alcohol. Shake the bag up really well and/or let it sit in the alcohol over night.