Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i get a marijuana card?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by metalliweed, Aug 26, 2007.

  1. i live in socal. (Northridge) what do i havta do to get a marijuanna card?????? i just dunno where to start. Thanx to any1 who will try to help.
  2. Go to your doctor
  3. Heres a doctor that you can call and get a medicinal marijuana evaluation in Northridge. Just call and make sure you have a good reason, arthritis; cachexia; cancer; chronic pain; HIV or AIDS; epilepsy; migraine; and multiple sclerosis. Also, you may have to pay anywhere from 150-200 for the visit. Once you get you get your card you'll be able to smoke and grow legally for up to a year.
    *Dr Randall Caldron, 8349 Reseda Blvd #F, Northridge (818)

    If this doctor doesn't work out for you go to this site and search for a different one.
  4. Uh OP....are you sick? Because thats not cool if you're just doin this to smoke legally...
  5. yeah true dat, if you actually WANT a marijuana card, odds are you don't need it at all.
  6. Most of the time medical marijana is only given to paitens who can no longer be helped. It is used to make them a comfertable as possible as they wait out there "time" if you will.
  7. F that try to get the med card bro, i'm rootin for you! Smokin should be legla anyways.

Share This Page