How do i fix this???

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by crazy7604205150, Sep 6, 2008.

1. well i went to pick up my brothers plants from his house to bring to mine. i put 4 of them in a basket and walked away. when we cam back the bigger one was drooped down and the leaves where culred. my brother said he thinks he needed to water it... so now i am taking care of his plants but dont know what to do with the burnt one?? is there a way to save it? i was thinking either cut the dead leaves off and have a bare mid section or just cut about where the leaves are looking better? i need input on this plz..

Attached Files:

2. Search "leaching" and "FLushing"

To me it looks like nute burn? Your objective is to use nothing else but water till it buds, no nutes, no ferts...

What type of soil you using?? It doesnt look like just underwatering... Far more grave, Im just not a pro telling by pictures yet...

Anything else you can tell us that know about the plant and how its been upkept... detail is key.

3. well my bother noticed a lil nute burn about 3-4 days ago and has just added water and its just getting out of flushing it out. i think he has merical grow soil and has been using superthrive... maybe 2-3 drops per gallon rather then the 1 p/g ur supposed to.... it was really heathy but soil was dry right b4 i moved it into a basket then for about 4 min or so and when i came the leaves where curled over and drooping down .. my brother added water with 1 drop of superthrive in a gallon. i heard its good for the shock so i told him to... the leaves where all really green and then they culed over still green and after sitting in the sun and being very dry (cruble when i touch them) it started to turn the leaves brown

4. more info need ???????

5. what more info u need its in the same condition as i last told u ....

6. well it does have new growth on top so i desided to just cut back the bad parts on the leaves and just let it do its thing...