Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I find weed in the middle of nowhere?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anaplekte, Nov 30, 2011.

1. from they way i see it this is really your only option other than buying from creeper man. if its more than like 23 a g for average stuff i wouldnt buy it. but dont tell you friend about ur situation because he may see your in a pinch and up your prices to rip off levels.

2. #42 anaplekte, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    hur ya goo, im totes a cop

[​IMG]
    You have the right to remain fabulous, anything you wear can and will be used against you by a group of judgmental snobs with pretentious blogs.

3. hunh, good point thar
    I dunno that's what I'll probably end up doing but I'd have to test him first cause I don't want to hand over like 100$ and get nothing for it

4. true. buy a g at first and see what he wants for it. if itd all good then happy toking! :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

5. mmkay, will do
    even if he does screw me over for that much I guess it's not like i'll be missing out on that much anyways

6. Or ask him to smoke a bowl with you.

7. asdfghjkl; why did i not think of that what is wrong with me i am dumb
    usually I smoke alone but whatever it dont matter

thank you, that is a fantasmical idea and I am a dumbass for not thinking that first

8. Glad to help, if that was serious.

9. yes I'm being serious