Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I find weed in the middle of nowhere?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by anaplekte, Nov 30, 2011.

1. but I don't even own a credit card

2. #22 Harman, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2011
    Maybe you can try making some Pittsburgh pals on this website, and try getting a hook-up. But keep that on the low.

Asking for hookups/Telling people to ask for hookups is not allowed here. - KSR

3. Will do man

4. You need to chill abit. You have been with him, seen the quality and cost of weed, you have a baseline to work from. :smoke:

Good way to get banned (both of you). :rolleyes:

5. Lmao, tonnes of people do it, and say it freely on this forum.

6. I am pretty chill, I just don't trust the one guy not to rape/murder me/bury my corpse under a bridge, and my friend not to rip me off. I'm not concerned that he'll try to pinch some or give me less than he should, I'm more concerned that he'll just run off with my money entirely.
    Never said I've ever actually smoked with him (I smoke alone or with my best friend), he's just a casual friend that I know smokes.

And

Never said I planned on getting a hook up here, I meant that I plan on making some friends from around my area on here.

7. alot of drug salesmen are creepy...gotta come from somewhere

8. I am not trying to bust your balls (or lack there of), but don't act like other people are stupid. :rolleyes: Read the post you answered with Will do man. Pretty obvious of your intentions.

@ Harman. Yup a few do blatently disrespect the City within their posts. A lot of them get banned too. But I guess in your experience, it's ok to tell a 10 post user to break the rules and possibly get another Blade in Jail if she turns out to be LEO. :rolleyes:

:smoke:

9. whenevers i'm in the middle of nowhere I usually just get a shovel and start digging, after about 50 feet, the gravity reverses (that really fucks me up), but after another 50 you'll be in China, doesnt matter where you start digging you always end up in China(dont ask), then just ask the Chinamen for some hash or some shit, opiums cheap, then just walk back through the hole, beware for the grav reverse tho, it always fucks with me.

10. Bust my balls? Psht
    Never said or even implied I thought you were stupid. Sorry if you took it like that bro. I only skim most posts, my "will do" was aimed at "make friends in the Pittsburgh area", not the part about getting a hook up here. Sorry if I didn't make it clear enough but whatever think what you want, I know what I meant.

11. I don't know the Chinese word for marijuana.

12. trust me this guy has his own level of creepy, if you met him you'd understand.

13. Neolithic Chinese legend "the gods gave humans one plant to fulfill all their needs."

Ma, the Chinese word for hemp, is composed of two symbols which are meant to depict hemp. The part beneath and to the right of the straight lines represent hemp fibers dangling from a rack. The horizontal and vertical lines represent the home in which they were drying.

[​IMG] :smoke:

14. psssht I'd forget all that by the time I dug halfway there, plus I'd probably get lost and end up digging my way into smack dab in the middle of North Korea, and that wouldn't be very fun

15. Since you got rid of all the options you said your only option is to find a dealer.

16. Exactly, and I'm trying to find out how to find one in a rural place. (and no I'm not actually searching for a dealer here, I'm looking to for tips as to how to find one in a more urban area since I'm kinda clueless how to do that outside my own town. I also don't know if the prices would be any different in a city vs. rural place etc.)

17. this cop is such a cop

18. yeah okay, you can go ahead and think that if ya want

19. i plan on it.