How Do I Find Out If My Cousin Smokes Weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tastyblunt7, Dec 20, 2013.

1. Im 18 and i think he might be a couple months shy of turning 18. anyways, him and his mom and sister arm coming to visit for a couple of days and i need to know if my cousin is cool with it. I would totally blaze with him. Anyways i smoked today at 11 am with a friend and im gonna buy a G with him tonight. My cousins are getting here around 7:00 tho.

thanks for any advice or help haha,

2. drop a dime bag on the side walk

walk past and be like "OMG WTF IS THAT!!!!"

see how he reacts.

3. a dime bag of oregano. perfect!

Casually bring up the subject of smoking weed with him and see how he responds. If he provides you with a positive response take out the weed and roll one up.

This is nothing as satisfying as smoking with family.

5. anyone else have any advice?

6. just ask, your both of age. if he freaks out just say you were kiddin.

7. Perhaps you could try asking. Just a thought.

8. #8 Phonk, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    if u seem him anytime in the afternoon, casually point out the time while you two are watching TV and say,You: "*look at wrist* Oh, wel would you look at that…"Him: "what?!"You: "it's… it's 4:20 *lower eyes, smile and nod*"if he says anything like "awwwwww yyeeeeeaaaahhhhh *head nod and smile*", you can proceed to roll one.

9. just ask him...
    [​IMG]

10. just whisper it makes everything nicer
    you wanna burn cuz?

11. What I do is I ask em if they smoke

If they say, smoke what?

That's when you go all denzel on him. "mah nigga" then you blaze

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. "Do you smoke weed?"

If yes: "lets smoke"
    If no: "would you like to try it?"

13. I've got almost the same problem , except its my brother ... and i know he smokes , but he dosent know i do and i dont want to shock him lol. its my older brother . so how do i ask ? 

14. well if you are underage then he'd probably not approve, if he cares about you. Not that weed is going to ruin you, it's just a protective thing

15. #15 Breath, Dec 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2013
    [quote name="california burrito" post="19204775" timestamp="1387646538"]What I do is I ask em if they smoke If they say, smoke what? That's when you go all denzel on him. "mah nigga" then you blaze Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]+1 for this. I do the exact same thing!http://youtu.be/MSrTnWDTdwI🍄 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 🌿

16. "So, yo dude...You into Cheech and Chong or anything?"

Wahlah, you are welcome...The Gods do serve, once in awhile. :cool:

17. OP: yo cuzCousin: what's goodOP: you smoke weed dawg?Couin: Hell yeah nigga/ Nah homieOP: alright cool

18. Ask him if he has any papers or wraps or whatever. Like so:

Hey ____, you got any papers?

What kind of papers?

Never mind dude...

if he says, "oh (lowering his voice is a dead give away he knows what you mean, too) no/ya." You're good to go blaze. I'd be like, "that's ok, I do"

If people play dumb, from my experience, they usually are. Also, if he doesn't trust you enough to say he smokes after a lead in like that, don't trust him. Old Italian saying, "dirty sees as dirty does."

Peace,

Merry Christmas.

19. Yo brah where de weed hehehehehehSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Exactly how it is haha