Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do i find different types of bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokerjoker313, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Ok so I am new here, but not really a new smoker. I would say that I am an uneducated smoker, as I just get regs or mids or what someone says is kush. I have been reading about all these different types of bud, juicyfruit, afgankush....and all the others. How do you find this stuff? I dont really have a dealer, just a guy at the local gas station that I know that knows someone that sells....but its always regos or kush (not like the kush I see on here though.) I live in the detroit, mi area and I know bud flows like water around here most times, as I never have a problem getting, but I want to try some of these exotic bud....life afgankush or others....help! any ideas...i know it kinda a tuff question to answer, but any help will be great, thanks.

2. I get alot of my bud in the detroit area too. It depends on your dealer. My guy can get me legit exotics just as easily as he can get me reggos or mids. Just gotta ask your guy

3. You gotta do it the same way everybody else did wait and be patient. Try and talk to some people who you know smoke and see where they get their bud. The more people you meet the more likely you'll find a good dealer and the exotic strains youre after

4. webehigh is ur best bet , since ur not supposed to talk about dealing here :p

5. to find different types you must find different people.....

6. You need to meet some new people. People know people and those people always have different types of weed (usually). You just have to know the right people

7. That was completely uncalled for.

OP: You just have to meet new dealers until you find one or more that carry some variety.

8. #8 vapeisrape, Apr 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2009
    jk'n bout my last comment, i live right outside Detroit too, if you ever make runs down there instead of just getting a dime bag or whatever it is that you normally get, ask for ganz its a term used throughout Detroit to describe dank weed