Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how do I find a new drug dealer?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by herbislove, Jan 31, 2009.

1. Alright, I just moved to a new town with a bout 85,000 people in it. I grew up in a town with a little over a 1000 people and met my one and only drug dealer when I was about 8 or 9. since I grew up around my dealer, (he was a friend of my older siblings'), I don't really know how to find a new reliable dealer. I have no connections in this town. the stash i brought along is just about gone and I'm starting to get a little worried. I need help. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

sincerely, herbislove

2. ask people around school/work. that's what i did when i moved from San Diego

3. It sucks finding a dealer in a new town. But you have to kind of use common sense

Meet people.

Go to shows/concerts

School, work, etc etc

4. what they said...and don't seem too desperate.

5. Go to a head shop, say you're new in town, offer to pitch... make friends and find a dealer.

6. I recommend not asking around work though...unless you know everyone there is gonna be chill with it. Local headshop would probably be your best bet.

7. headshop, mall, or make a shirt that says i need weed. lol. but try headshop mall and concerts

8. #8 wraughbit, Jan 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2009
    "Yo, you got some weed?" It's that easy.

Definitely school/work/bums.

9. ask your boss

10. I've moved a lot in my life (military brat) and whenever i go to a new town or city i just bring some herb with me from the last place, then i just find people at work or school that smoke and ask if they want to burn one sometime. Good way to meet new people and they will usually help you out once you run out of herb by selling you some shit or hooking you up with the guy they get there shit from. Has worked for me for 20 years (well the 9 ive been smoking anyways)

11. QFT. I was with my friend Victor a couple weeks ago in his neighborhood and I asked this black guy if I could get some chronic. The guy walked me to his friend's house and I picked up an eighth of dro for 20. =D.

Thought it wouldn't even work lawl. So easy, weed's just that widespread these days.

12. If you look like a stoner then half the job is done for you.

I always get approached by different people, mexicans, gangster black guys, skaters, all of them, and am asked "Wheres the bud at?"

Just look for some skaters or stoners and ask them wheres the bud at. In my experience in CA, almost every young mexican guy smokes bud. It sounds mean, but look for stereotypes. But in the end your going to HAVE to go through an awkward situations and approach strangers if you want a sac.

13. I have a sign I put around my neck that says,"Sell me weed, I have $25".
    That's how I get the kill.

14. finding a new dealer sucks, grow herb and be the dealer:)

15. if you live in california, as do i, you should go for the skaters first, the whiteboy's got the best weed in the state :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

16. walk outside, go to fast food joint, ask the nearest guy that looks like a stoner if he has bud...

you would be suprised how many "common folk" smoke weed...its everywhere lol...just ask around.

17. Finding a reliable dealer is like finding a charizard pokemon card. They are very hard to find but, once you find one you have it forever. !!!!!!

18. I fucking hate dealers. If you can, grow the shit yourself. Don't deal with these baffoons who sell drugs. They are gay.

19. If youre of age, go to a club/bar or whatever, any place where there are a lot of younger alternative lifestyle people. What Ive found to work best is going into a bar or club, walk up to the bar and find a chick that is just hangin out havin a drink. Offer to buy her a drink and just say youre new in town, feel the situation a bit, then if youre comfortable enough ask her if she could hook up any herb. If she says she doesnt know then dont sweat it, youre that much closer to finding a connect :smoke: If theres no girls around at the bar just ask a group of dudes or whatever... this method never fails me. Just look for the kindest looking people and youre set :smoke:

20. Haha perfect way of putting it. :hello: