How do I find a new dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by upymaggots, Sep 17, 2012.

1. I've been getting my supply from a friend for a while and I just want to be able to get it on my own now, I don't like relying on others. I asked my friend where he gets it from and he just said "eh a few people". I mean I didn't want to keep asking because I feel like I'm bothering him.

I don't know many people who do smoke and I just need some advice.
    Or maybe someone who had the same problem in the past can give me some advice.
    Thanks! :bongin:

2. Befriend someone who grows.. or start growing yourself.. Cut out the middleman

3. [quote name='"upymaggots"']I've been getting my supply from a friend for a while and I just want to be able to get it on my own now, I don't like relying on others. I asked my friend where he gets it from and he just said "eh a few people". I mean I didn't want to keep asking because I feel like I'm bothering him.

I don't know many people who do smoke and I just need some advice.
    Or maybe someone who had the same problem in the past can give me some advice.
    Thanks! :bongin:[/quote]

Drive through a west side neighborhood really slow, if a man is outside his house, he's probably holding. Just pop the question.

4. Ask your other stoner friends for connects, or if you live in a big city then just walk around downtown for a while, eventually someone will offer to sell ya haha

5. Craigslist.

6. I know a lot of people are suggesting walking around the hood, but I personally wouldn't wanna do that. I've copped before on the street and it was overly sketchy IMO, I like the safety of having a dealer who I can call and head over to his house, buy some weed, talk and chill for awhile. Generally these people aren't gangsters or anything, just a guy selling some bud on the side to his friends and their friends.

But yeah, are you in school? If so, look there.

If you aren't, do you work? Do your coworkers smoke? Even if they don't, just hang out and talk to them and get a feel for if they're weed friendly. If they seem to be, ask 'em in they know anybody. Also go to parties and shit if they invite you, you might run into somebody blazing there or something.

if you're in an MMJ state get your card

also just ask your friend to introduce you to his guy(s), I mean that's a hell of a lot less annoying than having him buy you weed whenever you want it. he might be pinching your bags or taxing you though, I dunno