Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do i find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by YZ250kid, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Im not going to buy from the guy i bought that dro from anymore.
    He always tries to rip me off and then somehow push the blame onto someone else.

SOoooo.
    How the hell do i go about finding a new dealer??

Im a little fuckin kid too btw.
    6'4 but built like a twig. so thats maybe why people feel like they can rip me off....also bc im new to this.

helpppp pleasse. :eek:

2. Find friendly reliable sources. Smoke with people and smoke them up, ask around. Know about prices in the area so you can spot a deal and when it's being overpriced.

If someone tries to rip you off and you call their bluff, or say fuck it, I'll get it elsewhere. Get a scale too.

3. #3 CaValleySmoker, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
    Know anyone who smokes at school? Schools are just flooded with cannabis.

If not, go to a skatepark. I'm not joking, if there is a skatepark in your area that is fairly populated, chat up a few guys who look like they might partake, then hit them up for weed when the conversation allows. Don't cut to it too fast, you'll ruin your chances. After some polite words, ask something like "Hey do you know where to get any weed by any chance?" If they look like they are thinking about it, add "I'm really hurting for green, I'll smoke you out fat man" At worst, they'll laugh, at best, they'll help you out.

If that fails, go to a lower end of town, and ask someone who doesnt look threatening if they know where to get any weed.

If you really look young, you might be out of luck man, and just keep on the lookout at school.

Sorry man, I hated being stuck without weed :(

4. Are you in school?
    If not you can always go to the club and meet the dealers there. Or go to the trap and find some smoke.

You got a Bus Line? Smoke be there too

Buy small to make sure they straight and just build up that trust.

5. yeah im in highschool
    Almost all of my friends / people i hang around smoke.
    But they all get it from the same place, and the guy they all get it from always tries to bullshit me.

But yes i have a huge skatepark near me, which is connected to basically a hangout place with icerinks, shops, restraunts, gocarts, tons of shit. i bet theirs TONs of pot there.

Ill look around next time i go there. and it wont be fishy since im a local ;)

thanks for the thoughts =]

6. Where do you recommend me buying a scale?
    I cant let my mom know im buying one so i hope they sell small ones.
    like one i could hide in a hoody pocket, since my sister is in college and she used to drive me everywhere, my mom would have to drive me :/

7. If a dealer bullshits you, end your business with him. The more you buy from him when he's being a dick, the more he'll believe he can be a dick and still sell. If people stop putting up with bullshit from dealers, there won't be any more dealers bullshitting ;)

I found most of my connects through my ex gf because she knew more people here than I did. I also asked a couple friends and got hooked up that way. I was very wary of asking random people, the only time I did that was when I was in SF and it was obvious what the two of us were at the park though :p That's just me though, everyone else seems to have no issues with it lol

Anyways I can almost guarantee there's weed at the skatepark. Scales can be bought at headshops. I bought mine for $20, it's obviously cheap but it gets the job done. It's 5"x3"x.5" in size, definitely small enough to keep in your pocket

8. rly how old are you?

9. Obviously 18 years of age, since he registered on this site

STFU

10. Owned

11. No, not "obviously." He could easily be any age. Nice try, though.

12. You ride motocross right? (just guessing from your user name). Ask around at the track Saturday night between practice and the race. You'd be surprised how many riders smoke... and at night after a long day of practice, you're sure to find someone who can hook you up. It's just like in the professional world, you have to network and just get to know people; try asking around the track.