Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I find a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Garzak, Sep 6, 2013.

1. I haven't ever bought weed before and don't really know people who smoke. There are probably many threads about this but not many have helped to much. What should I look for to find a dealer. Not really anything else to say.

2. #2 Biochemistry, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    The first time I ever found a dealer I was in a somewhat herb friendly state (Massachusetts), so I was a little lucky.  I went into Boston and looked around the university areas and literally walked up to at least a dozen people asking, "Do you know where I can find some bud?"  Most people say "No", so you have to remember that it's a numbers game; the more ppl you ask the more likely you are to find someone that knows.  Eventually I found some students at the Berklee College of Music who knew a guy and they contacted him and we went to his place after he came and met us outside their dorm building.  The second time I found a dealer I was in a town where there was a head shop on Main Street (lol), which was also in Massachusetts, but I did the same thing.  I kept asking ppl, but eventually a guy asked ME if I wanted to buy some bud and the rest is history.  Just be keen not to put yourself into shady situations just to get bud unless you don't give a crap or are absolutely desperate.  Part of it is luck and part of it is having the balls to ask.  Hope I helped.

3. ^ this, try and go to a college around lunch break or afternoon, and ask people who look like they might smoke, or even people who look like they're approachable. Like he said, its a numbers game.

I'm so glad I have like 3 or 4 friends that sell cannabis, I hope I never get too old and lose all my cannabis connections.

4. Skate parks, bars, college, all of those places will usually have someone that knows someone, or better yet someone who's holding.

Another thing is ask your friends, I'm sure at least one will know a pothead. Potheads who have weed have connects most likely. Good luck :wave:

5. Thanks for all the help. I will look around a bit.

6.  its always good to get in with the people that do smoke, dont go straight up asking for dealers, thats hot. trust me, a lot of people smoke weed and just dont seem like it, spring up a random conversation with someone and once you get comfertable just mention smoking, not all abrupt and shit just ease it on.

they probably wont just give you their connects number right off the bat but offer to throw down on some smoke or pay for the smoke if they have a dealer, if so, befriend them and eventually land their connect.

7. Any advice for high schoolers?

8. Yeah, go to school and learn.

9. high schools the easiest. i remember all you'd have to do is mention weed and people would be all over it. my high school was filled with dealers (some cooler than others) im sure you can kinda get a feel of who smokes and spring up a convo thatll lead up to talking bout smoking. most high schoolers are douches and like to brag about dealing and smoking so it shouldnt be hard lol

10. Go to the smoking area at your school, if it doesnt have one go talk to the kids that are high in class. I just moved to college and I already know a few dealers through people I befriended that toke.