Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I find a dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AuhMayZing, Nov 3, 2012.

1. just moved to Virginia, and I don't know anyone.
    used to have a bunch of connections, but it was all through friends.

getting a job here soon, but I won't be able to even show up for work
    if I can't get a decent sleep cycle. so my question is, how do I find a new
    dealer?

2. go ask around at the mall. just ask somebody who is smoking or looks chill if you can bum a cig and start talking to them, then ask them if they know where to get bud.

3. Join your local NORMAL chapter.

4. Walk up to a black guy ages 18-20ish with a pack of backwoods and offer a smokeout...Wins my heart every time yo

5. I live in south ontario, below london and I need help to find a dealer too, I can always get weed but the problem is, first I never know the strain, and its almost never dank, I found sour diesel here once in my life, and I want a supplier that is consistent with different strains and doesn't run out everyday lol... thats all i could ask for maybe even a price difference, to get an O here its like $250-$280 and the stuffs not even dank lol...

6. Hey if you cant find a dealer I say grow your own and become the dealer for your area.

7. Ask around and network with people. I don't know how old you are but tons of high school kids sling quarters and half ounces so they can smoke for free. Buy grams from them then meet their dealer.

8. sadly enough my "Dealer/Supplier" not really tho cuz he never knows the strain, never has a consistent supply and never has dank but anyways my dealer's dealer is another dude whos exactly like him but just picks up more then him, of an unknown strain that's grown terribly and theres no way i can meet the bigger supplier then them 2

9. You'll never know the strain of your Marijuana if you just buy from the dealer..

10. sorry stated that wrong, i realise that, im looking for a supplier but non of the dealers i know of give out their suppliers name or number or anything, and all the dealers i know have the exact same stuff as eachother and different types. I live in Windsor Ontario, and id like to be in contact with a supplier who has different strains, the best weed i've ever had in/from windsor ontario was sour diesel and its only be here once that i know of, i have some terrible dealers that id like to stop buying from once i find a supplier

11. Check out the skateboard parks and your local community college!

12. [quote name='"emachines"']

sorry stated that wrong, i realise that, im looking for a supplier but non of the dealers i know of give out their suppliers name or number or anything, and all the dealers i know have the exact same stuff as eachother and different types. I live in Windsor Ontario, and id like to be in contact with a supplier who has different strains, the best weed i've ever had in/from windsor ontario was sour diesel and its only be here once that i know of, i have some terrible dealers that id like to stop buying from once i find a supplier[/quote]

What are your dealers reupping on qps? Hps? Pounds? If its not any of those you could be pretty far down the supply chain and almost have zero chance of meeting a big supplier.

13. Weed shouldn't be a crutch to get a good nights sleep. You'll get used to the sun cycles eventually, doesn't take more than a week or two.

14. That's exactly how it is here in Montana too. Everybody I go through is a middle man who doesn't deal except one person, but knows a grower/caretaker. They sure do love to talk their grower's up, but are extremely guarded about letting me meet said person.

Things here have went to shit ever since they shut down the dispensaries. It's becoming a lot more expensive, and quality is just becoming piss poor. The last 3 sacks, all from different dealers. Quality was, SHWAG, MIDS, DANK. Before they shut the dispensaries down, the weed blew me out of the water, now... it's just kinda meh. Not worth it IMO

15. make friends?

16. WHUT U WANNA DO is catch a few zoots and stick a few loops ya know bro.........

17. where are you in va?

18. I have delayed sleep phase disorder, and no; it wasn't self diagnosed.
    which basically means from 6pm-2am, my body won't allow me to sleep,
    however, I've found that smoking helps correct it. but that's also not to say
    I don't want to just get lifted every once and a while.

19. #19 AuhMayZing, Nov 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2012
    Shenandoah.

[​IMG]

20. #20 rockhardpenile, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2012
    Yea you just need to get to know people. I only had to ask two people if they could sell me some bud, and one did (even though they jacked up the price so high). Then I came to know someone else who sells me good bud through his dealer. We've been friends for two years and he wouldn't mess with it. I just don't like the dealer types.

• Like Like x 1