How do I fill this bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Cynthiuuh007, Feb 6, 2017.

1. I recently bought this bong online but don't know much about it, so any tips would be great.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. You just have to put water in one of the two openings (preferably the bottom opening)... Not really much to it, pretty simple. The description of the product where you bought it would maybe have some more info, so I would check that if you are looking for something more.

Make sure the water in the bottom chamber isn't so full that it can touch the bottom of your bowl, this will create some very wet bud and nobody likes wet bud.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Fill the bottom chamber ~1/2 full from the slide hole and the second chamber a cm above those slits you can fill from the top.

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Fill the bottom chamber first. about a half inch above slider bottom. Then, you may want to put a little in the top chamber, but not too much or it will splash into your mouth and it tastes gross.

5. Nice Piece!

As for cleaning I use Zep Cirtus Degreaser (non-toxic) w/ salt on my glass. Cheaper than ISO and IMHO, more effective. It is from Home Depot and costs $11.99 per GAL!! I have percs like yours in a piece and they seem to get dirty FAST!