Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How do I fill this bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nightride, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Red lines are what the water level is atm. Is the first chamber meant
    to be full of water, so water goes through that connecting pipe and into
    the bottom of the main chamber?

[​IMG]

2. Clean that bitch mang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Step 1 clean, smoke goes through ash catcher perc with water, travels through downstem ( no water), I assume there is another perc in the main chamber but can't see cause dirty water, so if said perc is there then the smoke goes through it and filtered through water up the neck.

Short story is you are using is correctly, just dirty

4. Clean your house too

5. I don't think either of those statements help him out. Nice try though.

Yes, OP, the water should be in both chambers. The water in the main chamber just has to be above the end of the downstem

6. No no no. The first chamber is an ash catcher. You can suck the ashes through and clear the bowl without getting the main chamber all full of shiity ash resin. Its like a bong connected to a bong. But do NOT fill the waterline in the ash catcher too high or you may be sucking up ashes and sickening bong water.

7. #7 SaltyWarDog, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
    And you want him to fill his bong to his ash catcher with water lol. I was very helpful.

8. #8 helloeveryone420, Sep 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2015
    **Edit** the ash catcher water level may be a bit high by maybe 25%, and I can't see the end of the downstem in the main chamber to know the proper water level there. However, the idea is to have just enough water to cover up the holes where the smoke comes out, plus just a little bit more water ....that way there's the least amount of resistance when you inhale. Stick to that logic and ur good. Man that thing is nasty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Geek has some that look like that its a app called "geek (powered by wish)"
    They have some pretty cool looking ones like that

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk