how do I cure my hang over

Discussion in 'General' started by Dark_Angers, Sep 10, 2006.

1. I got a fucking huge hang over and I wanna no how to get rid of it fast. I popped 2 tylenol like 2h ago, but they are doing nothing. Dont tell me to use the search button because my head hurts to much to look for it.

2. take a Chaser.

3. don't got any in the house, don't wanna drive to painfull

4. oh.. well that was my only advice.

5. Once you got one it's all too late.

Learn how to avoid them.

6. ight how do I avoid them without not drinking

7. The biggest one i've found to help out is to eat WHILE your drinking.

I'm unsure why, but it sure doesnt hurt to have a bag of doritos with your beer.

8. smoke that always helped my hangovers.

9. Water helps a ton, man, because you lose a lot of it when you're intoxicated.

10. Thats some truth right there.

Dehyrdation goes a long way to making a mediocre hangover feel 100 times worse.

11. Yeah, me too... I've been huggin' the porclin goddess hung over and it straightens me right out... and of course I don't mind the side effects of being high either.:D Also, if you drink water after drinking and before going to bed, that usually keeps me from getting a hang over. HTH.

~ Terpsichore

12. the only thing that can cure a hang over is time, and smoking helps a lil too

13. Dude, wanna kick a hangover? McDonald's breakfast, man. Tried tested and true in my family for many years.

Sausage McMuffin with bacon and cheese, and supersize the meal so you get two hashbrowns, and a giant fucking cup of coffee. Have a cigarette after if you prefer.

14. Definatley worth the trade off too.

I'm much rather have a coronary or liver failure than deal with this fuckin hangover.

All the steroids in the meat must have some kind of analgesic effect.

15. If I'm going to drink a lot (rare) I try to drink the occasional glass of water throughout the night/day/week. A gatorade before bed, and a gatorade with a banana of two for breakfast and I fell like new. Go for a walk afterwards and have a toke.

16. Smoke smoe herb and get some McDonalds like someone already said in here.

I had a slight hangover this mornin and i jus smoked and im straight.

Mcdonalds double cheeseburgers are also wonderful for hangovers.